What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Knocking out people

Status
Not open for further replies.

Greater007

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Why is this thing allowd now(back in day 1 year ago you gotten banned knocking people out like that. Problem with this is police has no gun on hands and rebel is pointing gun on him telling him not come upstairs.) How can this be normal. It was totally bannable for reason back in day. People saying that if rebels can knock out people like that it will be cluster fuck(thats literally what people sayed) Isnt this video same? Police force abusing this power? Atleast that moment i had power obviouslly if roleplayed out for 1min it would been making sense but noting(Okey police force explained that they told me that they will knock me out even so i didint hear noting but thats not a point). Point is this thing is destroying everything to continuing roleplay. 

There was rules about knocking people out back in day. if both side have guns out you can knock out only behind. But this situation like so unfair so unbalanced. Can someone explain how does this thing makes sense now and didint make sense before?????? What made that change to happen to this type ?????

Did you have your weapon directly pointed at him? No.

Should you press 'C' A) to not cringe everyone out and B) to stop this confusion.

This was taken about 0.1 seconds before you were knocked out.
Gsl_us3qRf61cmfKIq_FnA.png

Pretty sure the police are supposed to go behind you to hit you on the head (This isn't a rule just a general thing you normally have to do). 

Did you have your weapon directly pointed at him? No.

Should you press 'C' A) to not cringe everyone out and B) to stop this confusion.

This was taken about 0.1 seconds before you were knocked out.
I don't think the officer even had enough time to see if he had his gun up or not. Also, you can literally see in the video that he had his gun pointed at the stairs but it went down while he was backing off. Also I don't see anything confusing here other then people blindly defending others because they are fellow police.

To be honest with it being a staircase it makes it very hard since they aren't the greatest thing to have a situation on due to all the teleporting on them.

Last edited by a moderator:
I talked with people and i accepeted how server communty has gone. I came back server with old mindset with old rules what i known and was against rules or roleplay. Yes, people sayed it was better before but now things are like in video. I didint know about that i felt disgusted how things went.

Dont get me wrong i knew i was gonna lose my stuff. I expected roleplay but i got just knocked out.

I talked with dude who knocked me out and now i understand why he did that. Hes chill dude

Even so i think things should change because this is distgusting and alot people got banned for reason back in day for this type play

If there is absolutely nothing going on between you and the police before the video starts, then that is pathetic from the officer doing it, less than 25seconds and little to no words exchanged.

However, since the video is so short and we cant see a minute or two before hand we dont know if any talkytalky words were exchanged beforehand.

Please note: I find nothing wrong with the knockout itself, more of the "initiation" in order for the officer to have a reason to knock you out.

Funny that this is actually allowd I think. The police litterly tells you to stop, you start running away and after 5 seconds of running you give them a instruction (Not a initiation but instruction) they don't care and while getting their gun out they knock you out. Thats what I call high quality roleplay, wait... There is no actual roleplay here. Isn't it lethal initiation for police to knock people out? Tazing is because I'm pretty sure there is still this thing called ''There is nothing like non-lethal initiation'' if this hasn't been changed. Story in my eyes: ''Police did a lethal initiation after saying stop right there''

To be honest this shouldn't be allowed, not to talk about the 1 shot rubber bullets, thats ridicules, they shoot you across the map and hit you, and you are knock out, now this...

This isn’t just a police thing this happens by rebels a lot as well, but yeah knock outs just seem to be getting abused these days, 

Hello, chap,

You are clearly wanting a staff opinion on this seeing as that is the main reason you have posted it I assume. So here it is, my personal opinion that is:

First of all, Will I be commenting on the situation with the officer knocking you out... No, I won't be. This feels less like a "Question and Answer" more like a disguised rant mixed with a pinch of "Report a player", If your intention was clearing up how knocking someone out works in regards to the server rules, we have a splendid place for you called "Join For Support" on our Teamspeak (ts.roleplay.co.uk) and the members of staff will try our best to explain it to you there over voice and not publically in-front of the general populace.

Now in regards to the officer who knocked you out, you have a few choices, my friend:

1) Issue a formal letter to the Police's Complaints Commission, found here:

2) Issue a formal report to the staff team, found here:

Aside from that, This thread is going to quickly turn into about 20 people giving different answers, 90% of which are probably wrong. To prevent the circulation of "He said, She said" responses, which worryingly people seem to like taking at face value and listening to, without any form of recollection that these individuals might not actually know what they are talking about. 😉

Locked.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back