What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Kokoaa VDMing

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jordan_Mason

Name of the person you are reporting (in-game name): Kokoaa

Time & Date this happened: 15/02/2015 12:20pm GMT

Which Server did this happen on: #1

Description of what happened: We were attempting to overtake Kokoaa in his very slow HMMT, he was lagging so we waited until the lag stopped to try and cut the corner past him when he turns into us and kills me and my friend, and himself. He did actually attempt to VDM us several times before the video but failed so I didn't record any of it since it was not evidence enough to report him.

What Rule Was Broken ?: DM = Instant Ban (We have a anti VDM script however running people over for fun is banable and considered VDM)

Have you tried to resolve with the player before posting?: Yes I did, I spoke to him in side chat and tried on TS but he was not on TS and wouldn't talk to me in chat.

Please post video evidence/screenshots here
(This is almost a must! without this you have no solid evidence, If your report is about RDM then it must be a video leading upto the RDM and after) 

(video is muted for some reason, my shadowplay isn't recording sound unless my headset is too loud to even wear)

to be honest, the second he started moving left, you should of slowed down, this could of all been prevented with patience from yourselves...

Report rejected.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back