What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Konstantin (Action: Ban Issued 02/02/2015)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Superhitmandan

Name of the person you are reporting (in-game name): Konstantin

Time & Date this happened: 2nd February 2015 at 9.17pm

Which Server did this happen on: Server 2

Description of what happened: I was talking to a few gents that were deciding to have a special arrangement with some hostages they had just acquired, as i was talking to them, Konstantin intentionally veers off the road and runs over the hostages, there was a case of his breaking new life rule yesterday when we robbed and killed him at the Kavala drug dealer but i did not post a report as i felt he might be new and i just warned in side, his doing this however shows a blatant disregard for the servers rules which this time should not go unanswered.

What Rule Was Broken ?:
Rule 5 : VDM = Instant Ban (We have a anti VDM script however running people over for fun is banable and considered VDM)

Have you tried to resolve with the player before posting?: i asked him in side chat for an explanation as to his actions yet i had no reply.

Please post video evidence/screenshots here
(This is almost a must! without this you have no solid evidence, If your report is about RDM then it must be a video leading up to the RDM and after)

Video of the vdm
http://youtu.be/TeZk_H2icuY

Screenshot of his name grab, apologies for it not being so clear.

Konstantin_VDM_screen.png

710e69f414a1630670f9d462edae38ce -1 Konstantin - Forum Report 02/02/2015

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back