What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Lack of admins

Jerome P Willis

Really have to say over past few days there has been a lack of admins, mainly on server 2, so there is a lot of RDM (A lot from PMC it seems) that is going on. Really hope this can get resolved soon as it is starting to make the server seem less respectable and enjoyable, the server 2 today have less than max like it normally does.

The Admins are very busy people, they don't have time to spectate everything. Also you may be happy to hear, the PMC have left Altis.

Really have to say over past few days there has been a lack of admins, mainly on server 2, so there is a lot of RDM (A lot from PMC it seems) that is going on. Really hope this can get resolved soon as it is starting to make the server seem less respectable and enjoyable, the server 2 today have less than max like it normally does.
The currant admins are dealing with this problem dont worry

The funny thing is that pmc don't rdm (not when I play with them)!

People metagame and start shot at us and we kill them and every one blame it on pmc rdm..

The funny thing is that pmc don't rdm (not when I play with them)!

People metagame and start shot at us and we kill them and every one blame it on pmc rdm..
Funny you say that because at least 4-6 members of PMC have been banned in the past two days, many of them actually due to RDM. LOL

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm sorry personally this weekend hasn't been that great for me, I'll work more on server two this week.

Back