What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Lack of RP from Cops.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Konii

So in the past 2 days we have had multiple cops pull up at our property and start asking why were here and what were doing, throwing around damands like they own it.

Today was the worse day as an RTU unit pulled up with 2 officers, they started asking us questions and then my friend ran outside as a hobo with an MX on his back. the inspector instantly ran after him and ran into my house saying he was going to raid it if he doesnt give the gun up. so i tried to RP with him saying we had confirmation that we were allowed them for hunting rabbits in the area from DSGT Fade (which we did), so after all this there were about 5 AR guys, and like 5 normal officers surrounding my house for no reason what soever.

I was telling them over and over that we were no threat and just hunters. so DSGT Fade who gave use confirmation to hunt with them and keep them hidden if possible then pulled up and said we were "bullshitting" and that he was going to arrest me if i "carry on"; so we made an agreement if i give up 2 MX's then they wont raid my house. so we did it and we were complying and being friendly when they all started saying "if you give us attitude we will raid you"

Now i just think the roleplay in that situation could have been better as we were roleplaying as Daft punk (DANK PUNK) with gold racer helmets. but instead it just felt bland and boring with no RP and just basic "do this or this will happen" type stuff.

Keep this in mind that im not trying to witch hunt anyone for bad RP. im just trying to reinforce high quality roleplay. so please don't be offended if you're hinted towards in this post, that was not my intention at all and after all were all here to have fun.

*Edited title from "No RP from Cops." To "Lack of RP from Cops."*

Last edited by a moderator:
Sorry but its 50K per helmet and i only make big trades... (small trades are waste of time and time=money)

(Im very poor so...) (;
f89ad54022a6d989919eb656b74f923e.png

False information!!! I am just a humble helmet seller... that person's graph is a very handsome, fragger, robber, RP machine...

Yet again im just a law abiding citizen that sells golden helmets...
my graph:
2893f6dd9a8ef4b91a22950a964b7f7e.png

I neither agree or disagree with the post, but I believe that the lack of roleplay comes from all holds in the community, people are generally too scared to be beaten, which ends up with this "do this or this happens" that I have seen increase the last two years.

I neither agree or disagree with the post, but I believe that the lack of roleplay comes from all holds in the community, people are generally too scared to be beaten, which ends up with this "do this or this happens" that I have seen increase the last two years.
Yeah i can see what you mean that it comes from all parts of the community, but cops are meant to be good at RP as they are of course whitelisted.

True, then again you must remember that cops are supposed to deliver the HIGHEST quality roleplay...

and even better RP if its AR...

my graph:
Wanna make more money? buy 100 golden helmets from slimshady

Yeah i can see what you mean that it comes from all parts of the community, but cops are meant to be good at RP as they are of course whitelisted.
Yes they have been through a "system" that should ensure that all members are of high quality material, yet there are whitelisted members who clearly are not. And that does not go only for cops, but for UNMC, NHS etc. But in this serious roleplay community it is expected that absolutely everyone roleplay to the highest standards (the standard not being shooting or having a prostate check if your head hurts). Anyways, if you feel you have been given very poor roleplay from an officer, go to the policesection on the forum and fill in a police complaint, alternatively a player report if you feel the roleplay given have breached serverrules.

If you dont give quality roleplay on this server then you will find out that this arent the community for you, no matter the faction. Either you get bored or you get banned.

If you have a problem with an officer, try to resolve it on TeamSpeak, if they aren't willing to cooperate well then make a PCC thread. No need to post your moaning here. It's just going to cause uneccacery drama.

~ SPC James Travers 

If you have a problem with an officer, try to resolve it on TeamSpeak, if they aren't willing to cooperate well then make a PCC thread. No need to post your moaning here. It's just going to cause uneccacery drama.

~ SPC James Travers 
Woah, what with the toxicity mate? this is a discussion, not a report. the fact you stated i was moaning and then said "It's just going to cause uneccacery drama." shows that you don't understand the point of this post.

Also like i have stated its happened multiple times. talking with a single officer wont do anything.

Being the INS you are talking about, i will respond. you say that we gave bland RP, but how often do you think us cops hear 'its for hunting...' ALL the time. Not only that, your clothing didnt match for hunting and you not once even tried to mention you was Daft punk, so next time if you have a problem come speak to the person instead of moaning, i would of happily explained it to you if you had asked. @SEN Koni

im also sure fade didn't give you permission.. as he confirmed it with us on the radio and at your house.

Being the INS you are talking about, i will respond. you say that we gave bland RP, but how often do you think us cops hear 'its for hunting...' ALL the time. Not only that, your clothing didnt match for hunting and you not once even tried to mention you was Daft punk, so next time if you have a problem come speak to the person instead of moaning, i would of happily explained it to you if you had asked. @SEN Koni
As i was in the police, obviously i know the "its for hunting" thing. but as i have stated we already had the RP story back from yesterday when DSGT Fade RP'd with us. we just followed along and it seemed like you didn't want too.

Woah, what with the toxicity mate? this is a discussion, not a report. the fact you stated i was moaning and then said "It's just going to cause uneccacery drama." shows that you don't understand the point of this post.
I completely understand this post as there has been loads of threads just like this. They serve no purpose whatsoever, and nothing ever seems to go any where with threads like this. I don't like being labeled as toxic, especially when I am stating what I have gathered from this thread be it right or wrong. I've seen a few threads like this cause a ridiculous amount of drama whether it is intended or not. If an officer isn't roleplaying to a high standard, say it to him in a message or ask to chat with him. I understand that this isn't a report, but if you have or even haven't tried to resolve it, what is this thread meant to mean? I am sorry if I sound a bit like I'm moaning myself. I totally agree with you that the officers should've communicated between each other and worked out that you did have permission. However I feel that this thread is unesacerry.

~ SPC James Travers

I didnt want to?? I followed it through by radioing into FADE and he told me that you was lying so thats what we went with that you was lying to me.

If this post is going to stay unlocked I suggest we all act like adults and don't call people out for things like toxicity or try to cause drama :) (both parties)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back