What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Lang & Diaz Luxury Motors - Changes to benefit and make 2nd hand vehicle dealership more "official"

Status
Not open for further replies.
To further our request for easier/safer vehicle transfers, we have unfortunately been victim of a scammer in the past few days. Although we understand this is (unfortunately) a common issue in the City at times, not everyone it happens to is running a successful vehicle dealership therefore we do believe it is more appropriate for us to have measures in place to protect us from this kind of scenario.

If our request(s) were to be implemented (to mirror the same transfer of ownership process as the main dealerships), this would help mitigate this issue and any similar issues going forward as we would have the ability to transfer ownership of a vehicle without the need of going to City Hall, or receiving money via bank transfer from customers. This hugely benefits both Lang & Diaz and the customer, as this completely eradicates any potential for fraud by both parties and also provides a more professional end-to-end experience

Progress!! We have now had our Tweedle account verified...

QTpnXOX.png

We have also now been approached by Ghost to sponsor an event for him, which we did... Further indication of how we are now seen as an active business within the community

Q2vfqxD.png

To further evidence our impact on the City, Sam and I have taken a small break (as you must understand how much effort we have been putting in over the past 6+ months to build our business, and after all this is just a game, not a second job), and during this time we have been popping back in to complete transactions etc, and we have been advised that a vast amount of people have been asking where we are etc... There is a clear reliance on us for a lot of people when it comes to looking for a 2nd hand car, and this just becomes increasingly more clear as the days roll on...

Sam and I would love to see the benefits of our tireless work rewarded with our business being added to the City officially. This will ease so much pressure on us, and will let us know that our efforts have not been for nothing! I'm not sure what else we can do to get any further recognition at this point...

It also means we could actually look to potentially employ another salesman/woman with the correct infrastructure in place.

😉

Last edited by a moderator:
Re-opened after a few weeks away and sold £4 millions worth of cars in 2.5 hours...

Speaks volumes!

Fair to say we have had a good restock! Lang & Diaz is back in full swing!! Glad to see some familiar faces back at the lot! We are looking forward to getting the grind back on and once again proving we are the best in the city!!

lDJWil4.jpg

Amazing day at Lang & Diaz! As you can see it was very busy.

HnQkEuh.jpg

Even after we closed the shop was still busy with people just hanging out.

oKyvCIV.jpg

i completely agree with the fact that 3rd party dealerships really add an element to the roleplay community and the city as a whole, but there is just one thing that I and i’m sure many others can agree with, the lag. The amount of frame drops that i and others i’ve heard complain about when entering an area near your dealership is insane, due to the shear amount of vehicles you have spawned in at times. and for that reason and only that reason i’ve got to say you don’t have my vote.

Well if the 3rd party dealerships were given a building to sell their vehicles similar to how stock car dealerships have than maybe the amount of lag that appears wouldnt be as much especially as the functions to put cars into a shop or storage is very much there.

i completely agree with the fact that 3rd party dealerships really add an element to the roleplay community and the city as a whole, but there is just one thing that I and i’m sure many others can agree with, the lag. The amount of frame drops that i and others i’ve heard complain about when entering an area near your dealership is insane, due to the shear amount of vehicles you have spawned in at times. and for that reason and only that reason i’ve got to say you don’t have my vote.

The thing is, it's a lose lose situation. I completely understand what you mean but at the same time it's unfair to limit them for things that they can't really handle themselves. When they make a post on the marketplace, they get some attention. They get a lot more attention with the cars out and it brings people together. Yes unfortunately it cause headaches for a few people but they're a business and they don't really have much else they can do. Maybe put less cars out yes, but they're still limited to what they can do about it like all the other 2nd hand dealerships. Seems a bit harsh about the - 1 just for that... 

Lovely Event by Autocare, got to get the most luxurious cars out 🙂

image.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Implemented!

Keep up the good Roleplay

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back