What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Lang & Diaz Official Livery [Slamtruck + Speedo Express]

LDiaz

I would like to put forward the idea of an official livery for our Slamtrucks, and for the Speedo Express.

As you know, Lang & Diaz operate by buying and selling 2nd hand vehicles which means multiple trips to City Hall each day. Because of this we had invested in Slamtrucks some time back to make our lives easier - For the time being, we have managed to utilise the 'Estancia' livery due to the colour scheme matching that of our business, so it is very convenient!

So, here is my pitch for the Slamtrucks. I would like to request for a few subtle changes to be made to the 'Estancia' livery to make a bespoke version just for Lang & Diaz, using the 'Estancia' livery as a good solid base to build on. As Sam and Lewis both work at Auto Exotic it would be nice to leave the sponsors as they are, however would it be possible to change the 'Estancia' logo to our name logo and the  'Hawk & Little' logo on the roof to the 'Lang & Diaz' icon logo? (as below), and even slightly tweak the colour of the livery to match our gold logo (I can provide the texture I use for this).

EDIT: We would also like to have a livery for the Speedo Express. Given the recent success of our event(s), we will be using these vans more often for day-to-day so it will provide us with more opportunities to advertise the company whilst driving them around etc.

ZoOxphQ.png

eRDTe9n.png

Pros:

• The idea is based off an existing livery, so only a texture re-work is required
  • Creates more immersion during RP scenarios, given Lang & Diaz is now a known and trusted business
  • Provides more advertisement for the business also, and helps to provide a more professional feel
  • It will help us stand out at events, and will enable people to be able to find us easier in a crowd
  • Would look fantastic, and would add further variety to the City

Cons:

• Dev work will be involved - I am also happy to help with the development of this if that helps in any way!

Last edited by a moderator:
+1 you have my vote! love the concept of your business and its obviously really works with the competition which keeps popping up. Lang and Diaz have a fair and professional approach to there business even when situation go wrong for them. 

Good suggestion, Advertises yourselves and brings more rp to Lang & Diaz +1

Last edited by a moderator:
+1 given the time and effort put into Lang and Diaz, it's been around for a long time. I think it's fair to say that they have earnt something like this.

Back