What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Late but better than never

Daanv

Professional Stunt Driver
Staff Team
Los Santos NHS
Hello everyone who doesn't know me yet,

this introduction is just 72,403,200 seconds too late but i still thought why not do a fast introduction of who i am.

As you all know my name is Daan i am currently 20 years old and live in the always rainy Netherlands.
i have joined this community exactly 1,206,720 minutes ago and met some great people who welcomed me and ended up robbing me for all the money i had, that day i learned not to trust anyone when it comes to their well-roleplayed personas.
Not soon after all of this happening i joined a gang called "Vigilante Family" this gang was ran by no one else than @Shadow Wasp and @K I E R A N
I had loads of fun and soon joined the police where i started in Kavala and soon transferred to Athira and after what i joined academy (for the first time).
When i joined the police academy a new plan appeared this was the creation of my very own gang called "Altis Weed Truckers.

Creating this group was a blast and i Got to know many more people because of it some of them are @killersky  @KingGodDiabloZ  @DOZED and of course many more.
This Gang soon grew up to a max of between the 80 and 90 members but due to this became something i didn't want it to be so i disbanded it and rejoined the police, this time in Athira when i became pc i joined academy where i stood for a good one and a half years where i ended up as ci and after what i went down in rank due to my own activity and the fact that i was allowed to join the staff team witch i am still proud to be a part of.

Now that i fully resigned from the police i became a official member of Ground Branch  this Gang was happy to have me and soon promoted me to Executive officer making me work together with the gang leaders in running and maintaining the gang  thank you @honeybadger135 @Uncle Adam @LOL_ItsMark and @spoof
and now I'm here writing this topic because i have never even thought of doing this before.

now i have a question for the once reading this, Is anyone of that time still here and where have you been up to in the past time.

Last edited by a moderator:
I joined a long time ago with a bunch of friend, and we made a gang called LoA Legends of Altis, let's just say we dont talk to loud about it anymore.

I came for your Accent but then realised this is text, so please at some point when you're free can we arrange to log onto teamspeak so you can read this to me? Thanks.

Back