What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Laws of Altis

Tom McMuffin

Is there a set of laws provided to players that the police follow, as on the forums I can only find the server rules. I have been told multiple times by some police officers that UK law applies to Altus, however when I use my rather extensive knowledge of UK law whilst playing during RP situations, I am then told by officers that there is a 'Police Handbook' that they follow, but as far as I am aware I do not have access to this, making it difficult to stay within the law, or to know how to manipulate the law, as someone with knowledge of the law should.

Thanks in advance.

Per the document:  Visible Legal Firearm in a public area 5,000

What is the judgment of wearing a holster (the ingame name of the item is something different, I forget)?  It looks an awful lot like "visible legal firearm in public"...

Per the document:  Visible Legal Firearm in a public area 5,000

What is the judgment of wearing a holster (the ingame name of the item is something different, I forget)?  It looks an awful lot like "visible legal firearm in public"...
It isn't "visible" that's if you have it in your hand.

Back