What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Laws of War DLC | also known as NHS DLC

John Woll

This is the Dev branch of Arma III, downloaded it just a moment ago and took some screenshots of the vehicles, uniforms and clothes and props. The DLC is great for RP as it adds civilian equipment. The DLC is not that fitting / won't be usefull due to the very limited opportunities for regular Arma, don't get your hopes up if you love your Mk-1 with all your heart.

W4OkLP1.jpg

GQ8o0m4.jpg

o2AkFX9.jpg

And as cherry on the cake made out of a carton box, a beautiful ambulance with working interior, you can lay down inside on one of the two beds and a medic can sit on one of the two chairs next to it. I can see this one getting reskinned and the Truck Boxer ambulance for the NHS going into the trash bin.

*The Ambulance has functioning emergency lights, if you use the horn a really bad siren sound begins and ends after about 3 entire seconds, interior is working and functions identical to the medical Taru.

LEwUVqF.jpg

MqzX1tK.jpg

*Edit I've tested out the DLC, it adds in a new vest called "EOD vest" which is a reskin of your AAF heavy vest. Adds in one new backpack, a drone carrying backpack, a cheap darter which can drop leaflets, could be used for initiation via drone :^) ? A bunch of helmets for press and regular use with different colors and a bunch of hardhats and earprotectors and earpieces, also adding in a few surgical masks, furthermore reskins of Apex and standard Arma clothing to fit with the theme, reflective vests in different colors and I believe cluster bombs for aircraft. The van comes in three kinds, the cargo one with a empty rear, you can load small vehicles like quadbikes in to make them 'dissapear' mechanics work same as loading into V-TOLS. A transport one with a countless amount of seat. An Ambulance skin with working beacon lights, if you horn it activates the really horribly sounding sirens for 3 seconds. And a Services / port authority version. The van is pretty fast and goes to around 110 km/h without much effort and maintains that speed offroading. The doors can be set to open or hidden if you edit it in vehicle appearance however the doors can not be opened or closed as of right now from within the vehicle. So now drive by shootings are possible with this.

Last edited by a moderator:
Well Civilian/NHS DLC, nice to see something that can be implemented for others to enjoy. Not sure entirely why the NHS would be affiliated with something such as IDAP considering they are a public health service and not a military aid organization.. but hey ho. Hopefully we add everything for people to enjoy.

Well Civilian/NHS DLC, nice to see something that can be implemented for others to enjoy. Not sure entirely why the NHS would be affiliated with something such as IDAP considering they are a public health service and not a military aid organization.. but hey ho. Hopefully we add everything for people to enjoy.
He means the vehicles/props can be used for the NHS in game probably.

He means the vehicles/props can be used for the NHS in game probably.
Of course but was just merely stating I hope it isn't purely restricted to NHS. As I'm sure there can be other aesthetic and good uses for the transit vehicles and the props.

maybe we can get a van with 'FREE SWEETS' scrawled on the side
Would the member of development who created that skin get 3.6'd or whoever would be driving it on the server? Questions... 

cR2bswX.png

Maybe new tactic for the police, "bait van" park it in Kavala wait for the first guy to get in and drive off and get 20 rebels jumping infront of the van saying "Stop or die"

The van would be a good police transport vehicle, have it painted like the real one etc.

@CMO Norman Most specialized unit skinned vehicles were removed such as all the hunters, even all black cars except the hatchback sport. What makes you think we'd get a reskinned van only for AR? It'd be much better as a new prisoner transport vehicle. Replace the old junk Zamak, it takes up precious mission file size and it's the most hated unused vehicle by the Police.

Looks cool, i can get robbed by people with yellow helmets now "Exciting" ;) 

So how much money am i spunking (literally) on this dlc?

Can you imagine a plain clothed police snatch and grab in a white van? Van pulls up, some police bloke opens the side door with a tazer drawn at the suspect lmao

I think a "riot van" as show  would be cool for police as a whole (dont see why AR would want it though).

As prisoner transport etc it looks a lot better.

Wasn't there a public transport suggestion?

I believe there's a minibus which would work perfectly!

@John Woll or anyone else know how to open the backdoors of ambulance

Or the cargo van doors

Wasn't there a public transport suggestion?

I believe there's a minibus which would work perfectly!
It will look perfectly... but not work perfectly... sadly you can only sit on the floor in the back of the van and not the minibus seats currently.... Disappointed and yes the suggestion was from me on day 1, in tanoa we actually had a bus with routes you could do and get paid for so we hope to bring this back down the line.

Back