What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Leaked Tanoa INFO! New Guns/Vehicles!

Farmer Giles

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

I'm not even excited about this :S Don't know why really, maybe because the only reason i have 1,8k hours is only because of  this community..? 

Now here are some questions, will the admins be able to integrate the new stuff into Altis or we all moving to an island or the map is getting an extra island to the side and we can boat drive there or it's solo? 

Because dividing the community into 2 different maps hasn't really worked for us in the past... :p 

I'm not even excited about this :S Don't know why really, maybe because the only reason i have 1,8k hours is only because of  this community..? 

Now here are some questions, will the admins be able to integrate the new stuff into Altis or we all moving to an island or the map is getting an extra island to the side and we can boat drive there or it's solo? 

Because dividing the community into 2 different maps hasn't really worked for us in the past... :p 
Dont quote me 100%, but im pretty sure wilco said that if tanoa is a good enough map to host civilian life, then they will develop a server. 

All that they needed to do was place things on the map and that would be it, as i said im not 100% sure but yeah! Ill try find a post!

Last edited by a moderator:
OcL9ZAy.jpg

Also there is gonna be the gendarmerie, or the french anti terrorist police. I can't wait to see how that will look or if any of those assets can be ported over.

For those that doesnt like Psisyndicate.

/Realised this video only shows one picture ...

BOATS

WATER

AK'S

MPU I'M GONNA START DOING THINGS YOU NEED TO COUNTER!!!!!

e17c5806a8.png

@Wilco *cough* WATER BASED TRANSPORT *cough*

I am so going to be driving around a speedboat mini gun, maybe we can have some waterside robberies? This could be so cool, I can't wait to drive around the island with my hair out the window listening to born to be wild and the Hawaii 5 0 theme song!

Mix this with the new framework I think that this could be very very nice.

I cant wait already bought it!

I am so going to be driving around a speedboat mini gun, maybe we can have some waterside robberies? This could be so cool, I can't wait to drive around the island with my hair out the window listening to born to be wild and the Hawaii 5 0 theme song!

Mix this with the new framework I think that this could be very very nice.
du du du du du du du

more info about the gun and vehicle

Back