What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Leaving for a couple weeks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Konii

Some of you may not know me, but for those who do i've decided to leave the community for a couple of weeks. maybe just a week, this is due to all of the people i play with joining the cops and my blacklist getting rejected. 

If my blacklist got accepted this wouldn't have been necessary but i guess the higher up command decided my fate.

Cya boys later <3

Some of you may not know me, but for those who do i've decided to leave the community for a couple of weeks. maybe just a week, this is due to all of the people i play with joining the cops and my blacklist getting rejected. 

If my blacklist got accepted this wouldn't have been necessary but i guess the higher up command decided my fate.

Cya boys later <3
Anal, I'll see you soon bb

No need to leave because your blacklist got denied, just keep and it, don't give up. Hope to see you back soon. 

There's no need to leave because your Blacklist got denied. Don't give up and try again another time!

dYryW8ZaSYqnr73nuTDr_Tom.gif

5x8xefLwQaWQND3oZPvw_Simpsons%20Stare.gif

Hope to see you return soon!

Dedication!, Keep working hard and I am sure you will get unblacklisted - if you give up then you will never get unblacklisted :)

Hope to see you come back to us buddy! Look after yourself whilst you are away.

I wouldn't really worry about it m8, i joined police and reached DSGT, quit, got blacklisted, appealed blacklist successfully, rejoined police got SGT, left again because its the same old thing, nothing changes but ranks and units and its not what you know its who you are friends with.

He's entitled to an opinion isn't he? @Bobby Shmurda Maybe a poor place to choose to express it but he can say it all he likes.

I may disagree hugely as a part of Athira command but he's the UNMC General isn't he? He's always going to have that opinion about the police! If he doesn't he'd still want to paint it as though that's how it is. I'm not super offended or anything.

In fact, (sorry to hijack a leaving post but) @Scott1sh I open my door to you. If you truly believe the police is just about friendship groups etc, I think you should have a chat about it some time. I can talk for hours (as my command knows all too well!) and I'd like to improve the places where you think this is the case as well as prove that my command doesn't operate in that way!

At least you can't say I didn't offer, even if you decline. <3

He's entitled to an opinion isn't he? @Bobby Shmurda Maybe a poor place to choose to express it but he can say it all he likes.

I may disagree hugely as a part of Athira command but he's the UNMC General isn't he? He's always going to have that opinion about the police! If he doesn't he'd still want to paint it as though that's how it is. I'm not super offended or anything.

In fact, (sorry to hijack a leaving post but) @Scott1sh I open my door to you. If you truly believe the police is just about friendship groups etc, I think you should have a chat about it some time. I can talk for hours (as my command knows all too well!) and I'd like to improve the places where you think this is the case as well as prove that my command doesn't operate in that way!

At least you can't say I didn't offer, even if you decline. <3
I dont mean it like that. Vladic knows why I tagged him, more of a joke then anything.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back