What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Leaving leaving for while.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stoter

Lifetime Donator
Lifetime Donator
So i have been making this post a few times, and everytime I keep comming back to RPUK, cuz i have alot of good friends, that i still keep talking to, but now i found a new Community that i find very fun, and I have decided to move on, Ill still come on ts once in a while. but i wont be very active on the server anymore... 

It has been a fun (almost) a year on RPUK but im leaving :D see ya around eveyone...

Any  constructive criticism reasons you are leaving? Just out of interest for someone who is a lifetime donator one would think you were planning to stay for a while.

200.gif

Any  constructive criticism reasons you are leaving? Just out of interest for someone who is a lifetime donator one would think you were planning to stay for a while.
Well that is a good question, i just thought that ill try something new, i got a bit tired of the server the last few weeks, and i have been trying to give it a chance, but i just think i need a break. Ill be back soon or when IdentiyRPG comes out.

yeah, that's a lot of money down the drain tbh...
I wouldnt say "down the dain" i still kept helping up the server :p you should be glad, or else there would be no RPUK :D

Well that is a good question, i just thought that ill try something new, i got a bit tired of the server the last few weeks, and i have been trying to give it a chance, but i just think i need a break. Ill be back soon or when IdentiyRPG comes out.

yeah, that's a lot of money down the drain tbh...
I wouldnt say "down the dain" i still kept helping up the server :p you should be glad, or else there would be no RPUK :D

Could someone move this??? @Houston dont know who to tag so here you go ;9

All the best buddy, hope too see ya back soon 

<3 Jackieboyyyyy

Departure from over a week ago. Player in the end did not leave and still remains fully active on the server.

Locking to avoid any further comments.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back