What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Leaving the staff team.

Phalanx

Myth
Goodevening ALUK, I have decided as of tonight to remove myself and hand in my resignation to the staff team. I have prelims coming up, and I need to focus all my effort towards the studying involved, this will drastically reduce my free time therefore putting a slant on the effort I can put towards the role, it has been one hell of a journey, and I'm going to miss a lot of the new faces I met within the team, I've said my farewells and waved my goodbyes and thanked those who helped me all the way. If you are considering joining the team if and when applications open, I strongly recommend it, it's a fantastic way, to learn about yourself, the community and others around you, it's a position to be proud of and I feel someone could put more effort to the role than I can due to these circumstances.

Thank you to: 

@Wilco

@Mr. Cardoso

@Ciaran

@Neo

@Steph

For giving me the opportunity of this role. And thank you to the community for supporting the staff all the way, I understand now isn't an easy time, framework is coming and nobody can wait, but from an insider view, Ciaran is in that room of his hidden from sight working his ass off day in day out, cut him some slack.

Thank you, Phalanx.

Last edited by a moderator:
Dude I havnt really spoken to you on teamspeak or in game but you have done a brilliant job. And have been an awesome mod. Goodluck bro. 

EDIT : no more comp requests to fill out :D - have a good Christmas and a new year!!

@Phalanx Thankyou for your time here! Sad to see you go but completely understandable those exams are so important!

Have a happy xmas and dont be a stranger!

Thanks for all the time you put into the community, and i hope everything goes well and that you succeed in life! :)

2665.png

Thank you for your service old friend, go back to the rebel life of destroying the police  :D

Now, this is sad. I hope you the best of luck in school and I do have to ask one thing, are you going to keep playing the little time you have left and are you planning on returning on a full scale in the future? :)

Should create 'Ex-staff member' tag on the forums for people like you!

Just like to say thanks for all the work you done, I noticed it every time I saw your name on the forums so thanks for keeping them in line!

Best of luck Phalanx! see you around and come back to the popo at some point yeah? 

Good luck with your prelims! Remember real life before altis life. You have helped the forum mods out massively.

Good Luck Phalanx!

Good luck and merry christmas! 

We will always love you and thanks for your service! :)

@Phalanx G-Easy Buddy! Good Luck with your prelims and merry christmas!

Good luck sigh thr exams Reece ;) . I'm sure that once they are over, you will have many happy faces waiting for your return :)

Back