What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Leaving.

Status
Not open for further replies.

JSt4r

Banned
So after almost 2 years on this community it's come to an end. I have overall enjoyed my time on this community, it's had its ups and downs but I have mostly enjoyed playing here. Im gonna be honest, for the past few months I have been getting bored of this server, this because it's the only server I have really played in Arma, and has become something I'm not enjoying anymore. This due to it becoming repetitive for myself. I am not leaving due to me being banned, I am not 'salty' about the ban at all, it was a fair placed ban. - just to make that aware. Well done to management and staff of this community, you look after it well. Good bunch of people, you deserve the credit for creating/helping out this community.

@Huskyy @Dark @RhyX @Luke Edwards @SandersRGE @Priceyy @DI Sir Liam @Buidurd @Humzah @Rickkkk @Silker @Elliot Ash @Fallen @Oliver V2 and the rest, you know who you are. would be a big list if I carried on. 

Thanks to the gangs that I've been in, thanks for trusting me, and making my time enjoyable.

If you wanna stay in contact add my steam.

Love u jstar message me on steam the time and place for the fragging wether that's  koth or what.

I appreciate the tact as you leave mate. You were alright the few times we spoke regardless of any other transgressions.

Well done to management and staff of this community, you look after it well. Good bunch of people, you deserve the credit for creating/helping out this community.
Thanks buddy. I like to think that we try our best so it's good to hear and even as you leave us you've got some good things to say.

On that note, I wish you the best of luck in what you do with your life and take care!

Bye master crafter I'll still send you drunk sc ahaha thanks for teaching me how to dupe joking... see you soon mate!

Spoken to you quite a few times and you're a nice lad. Good luck in the future! Come back every now and then :D

So after almost 2 years on this community it's come to an end. I have overall enjoyed my time on this community, it's had its ups and downs but I have mostly enjoyed playing here. Im gonna be honest, for the past few months I have been getting bored of this server, this because it's the only server I have really played in Arma, and has become something I'm not enjoying anymore. This due to it becoming repetitive for myself. I am not leaving due to me being banned, I am not 'salty' about the ban at all, it was a fair placed ban. - just to make that aware. Well done to management and staff of this community, you look after it well. Good bunch of people, you deserve the credit for creating/helping out this community.

@Huskyy @Dark @RhyX @Luke Edwards @SandersRGE @Priceyy @DI Sir Liam @Buidurd @Humzah @Rickkkk @Silker @Elliot Ash @Fallen @Oliver V2 and the rest, you know who you are. would be a big list if I carried on. 

Thanks to the gangs that I've been in, thanks for trusting me, and making my time enjoyable.

If you wanna stay in contact add my steam.
Byeeee Jstar 😭 

bye my favorite master crafter, you perfected the way of crafting in the woods james, keep on sc'ing with me! ;) @JStar

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back