What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Lecter returns (again)

Cao Yun

Greetings citizens of Altis!

I have come back from my great American roadtrip, prepare to meet me on the corner of Kavala once again. Hope everyone has had a good time and behaved, hopefully all of my friends haven't been deported just yet. If there has been any change in rules please tell me as I may not be up to date on everything, I have read the rules but in case there has been any changes I would like to know, also I have a couple of questions.

Any news on framework?

Any new laws?

That is all,
Good day,
Lecter

Frameworks delayed, until 2016, no new laws except don't wear police gear or you'll be arrested, ever CSI left except Fisher and no new rules as of yet, however there is now Rebel/Police meetings on Sunday's now, I forget if they are every week or every x amount of weeks! @Lecter

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

welcome back my friend!!!!! xx :D

Welcome back friend , have missed you , hope you enjoyed your trip and will speak to you.

Greetings citizens of Altis!
P
I have come back from my great American roadtrip, prepare to meet me on the corner of Kavala once again. Hope everyone has had a good time and behaved, hopefully all of my friends haven't been deported just yet. If there has been any change in rules please tell me as I may not be up to date on everything, I have read the rules but in case there has been any changes I would like to know, also I have a couple of questions.

Any news on framework?

Any new laws?

That is all,
Good day,
Lecter
Welcome back lecter! Im a cop now too, cant wait too send you to prison :p

Frameworks delayed, until 2016, no new laws except don't wear police gear or you'll be arrested, ever CSI left except Fisher and no new rules as of yet, however there is now Rebel/Police meetings on Sunday's now, I forget if they are every week or every x amount of weeks! @Lecter
There was a new rule, no PC's to be took hostage ;)  

Back