What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Legal Gun business or dealer license.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eve Hunter

My suggestion is to allow a business a legal manner to sell guns to public and police forces of LOS Santo.

I will start with the fact that it is legal to own and shot a firearm with a selected area if you have the correct license. However, it is illegal to manufacture new guns or ammo to sell to a customer with a valid license.

I will start this point with the knowledge that there may be an issue. However, I believe this factor could be balanced with a manner of systems and idea that could insure fairs between gangs, police and member of the public.

I will start with manner one the limit range of gun that a company could make. This would cover handgun, shotgun and Sniper rifle.

. The company could make automatic rife only for government agencies such as police or NCA, for example. This would ensure that a new player could not buy an AK or Ar 15 after one day.

The second manner is the limit amount of guns that can legally be made every week. This would ensure that not everyone on server would be running around with shotguns or Sniper rifle.

However, on the side, it provides a range of increase RP situation that could offer, e.g. hunting. Also, with limiting the amount of gun that could retail, it would ensure there is still a black market that people could even sell gun and weapons on. The amount of gun being made and sold can decrease or increases depending on the leadership within the police and the community. Example if during one there are many gun-related issues the company would only be forced to make less gun; however, if there are not many gun flights, the company may be able to make more guns.

The third factor is the cost of guns compared to an illegal firearm. To buy a legal gun will have a higher price to buy because there is a limited number, and the police approve that. This would allow for black-market and enable people to choose where to buy a gun—E.g. cheap, however, with more risk, however legal with less risk.

The fourth factor is punishment for using a legal incorrect. This fact will have to point. Frist is a new licence that allows a person to buy a gun compared to a weapon license that could have set cost 100k. This would stop new players buying a legal gun right away; however, allow people to people to earn it. The second is to increases punishment, such as if caught using a legal weapon incorrect facing the worst sentence. This could be license being removed and having a cool down effect until you can buy another license and longer prison time for gun crimes.

The final manner is when any new legal firearm is made it place onto an in-game database that police can access to see who own (possibly on PNC) and paperwork showing it allowed. This manner will enable the authority to remove illegal gun off the street; however, ensuring the freedoms of people who follow the laws.

I believe that this would fair manner that the server could be balanced because it lowest the amount of money following into black market. Allowing people an option to buy gun safely and will let police to know who as legal firearms.

Possibly Rp Situations.

First is with the shop when dealing with the customer could be placing a weapon on manufacturing or getting deliver to shop.

Second, if the company has a government contract, the guns will need to transfer to the end the point this could be done by a mix of Gruppo 6 and police. This would allow for RP situation where members of the underworld may try to steal guns.

The third is when being pull over by police, the RP that will happen if different because of the gun is legal.

Fourth if staff become a bit corrupted he or she may choose to make a weapon that they sell on the black market this would offer many RP situation for Police and NCA to find the person that is selling the illegal gun within the business.

The final factor is the resources it would take to make the gun would lead people to stop doing drugs run because the company would need to build resources to make the firearms create more RP and legal jobs.

Possible future.

With judges, a person who wants to transfer his or her legal gun may need a judge to sign off on it. This will allow for RP and for police to know if a firearm has transferred to a different person. If the deal does not go thought a judge, the gun will become illegal.

I can truly understand if this idea gets turndown it’s a long shot idea compered to other ideas.

I want to end on this Question what can be more dealer a person jumping into a lorry without any training or license or a person with a legal handgun. 

Isnt this basically what the lost do? Correct me if im wrong. I just dont understand how this would be any different from the lost? Im just trying to understand this 

I see this has a lot of -1's but no one is telling why, so I'll be putting my input in this:

For me the issue is, there are already too much guns on the server. Even as NHS I have people offering me to buy a gun, legit everyone has a gun. More guns = more guncrime. More guncrime = less rp. I completely understand your suggestion and respect it, but I don't think it will be a good idea on the server. If you buy a gun irl, they're  marked and you can trace them back to who bought it (legally), and who sold it (legally), but what if I bought a gun and just handed it to my friend who just arrived on the server? My friend won't say he got it from me. The server also has no option to mark guns and trace them back to where they come from.

You mentioned a database for this, but yet again, I buy it, give it to my friend, my friend get arrested, police comes to me and I say "oh, it was stolen, didn't notice it, sorry", and that will be it. Besides that, I do not think an AK47 is something I'd like to see on the server, people are already going around with uzi's. It's in the uk, not Russia...

Also what will prevent heavily armed criminals to walk in there and rob the store owner and get multiple guns from that? It would make people have even more guns on the server.

^these were my main points why I gave it a -1, sorry Eve ♥

Last edited by a moderator:
Vote seems pretty clear cut

Thanks for your detailed suggestion but this is not something that will be implemented on the server.
Moving to Rejected

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back