What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Legal Jobs | Illegal Jobs

Liam

Unlinked
Legal Jobs Suggestions - 

Postman -

Bit like food deliveries but go to houses, businesses etc

Postman uniform

Postman van (Speedo, Speedo Express, Imported Van?)

Bin Collection -

Drive around in a Bin Lorry (Need to be a party of two+)

British Bin Lorry Import?

Search bins for items -

Sell items found if value to pawn shops

Search NPC cars -

Trucking Revamp

Oil works (Oil Fields near Marabunta Turf) -

Create oil to either keep for (removed for metagaming) or for NPC foreman at Oil works

Make use of Quarry near sandy, to mine to find (specific mineral/ore) -

Could mine for gold, diamonds, uranium

Would need to create a use for the above?

Warehouse worker (Mr White Warehouse/General Warehouse) -

Warehouse picker, go around a warehouse picking up boxes and loading into a truck (npc/real player truck)

Highway Patrol -

NPC jobs (Car crashes, cars on fire) and assist Police possibly?

Construction Worker

Make use of Construction Sites? Carrying wood planks, tools, materials, make use of diggers, forklifts?

Recently added {

Logging Company -

• Have someone own the Logging Facility at Paleto, whether that be a player or an NPC much like the trucking depot.
  • Add a system were gangs, crims, legal civis would have to order cut wood logs and could only order a certain amount every week or 2 weeks to circumvent mass stock pilling. Which orders would come into the workfinderz app where you'd get a truck at the trucking depot and drive to Paleto Logging Facility and deliver a truck load of logs to Ballas Car Wash, Triads Chinese Shop, Vagos Autos, Petrol Stations and Shops etc..
  • Add a system were players can cut trees down, go to the logging facility and process the cut wood into logs in a sense for a sum of money to keep the stock filled up. 
  • Add a system where Gangs, Crims, Legal Civs would have to order wood logs in
  • Add more use for wood, crafting pickaxes, crafting fishing rods etc..

}

Illegal Jobs Suggestions

House Robberies (Not real players, sell the items you acquire to an NPC or Jewellery shop) - 

Need specific tools to break-in (Wrench, Screwdriver etc)

Could steal items such as TVs, sofas, microwaves etc to place in your own house but risk % of police dispatch if caught making a lot of noise

More drugs introduced and fixing of current ones (Can't do certain ones due to unable to rob Humane Labs) - 

More variance, Heroin, Low Grade Meth, LSD, High Grade Meth, Ecstasy etc 

Fleeca Banks -

Rob Fleeca banks for quite a considerable amount below big bank (obviously)

Humane Labs -

Rob Humane Labs for specific chemicals, materials

Scrapping cars (Could be NPC cars and or get a heftier price for scrapping an import car, but wouldn't actually remove it from the other players character but possibly a cooldown till restart for that player)

I don't know if all these would be good to be implemented and if they would be able to be balanced. It is just a list of ideas for legal and illegal jobs for the server. I sometimes find myself driving around somewhat like a Robot not being able to find anyone except at Gang turfs selling drugs, coke processors and at Pillbox. Having a variety of both illegal and legal jobs for others to do will make the 'city' feel more alive rather than everyone known where the entire server is at.

This thread is mainly for members of the community to either completely derail this suggestion (In the most civil way possible) or expand on my ideas and or create their new ideas for jobs in one place so that devs can keep track of all the ideas that could be put forward for new content on the server.

Last edited by a moderator:
+1 the server Is dying for fresh new things to do.
I don't think it's dying. Not at all. Averaging a lot of players still and had a 50 man queue yesterday.

Does it need more legal and illegal jobs among other things? Yes, but the devs are unpaid and merely volunteers and bring a lot of interesting and needed features to the server. Its only a matter of time! 

• Love
Reactions: DJ
Bin Collection -

Drive around in a Bin Lorry (Need to be a party of two+)
could tie this into finding the odd rare Item to pawn off

Search NPC cars -

I'm pretty sure searching and stealing from a car is illegal, not legal 😛

The car Scrappage wuld be exploited pretty easily, perhaps have it that you have to search for a particular make and model and then bring that back

could tie this into finding the odd rare Item to pawn off?

I'm pretty sure searching and stealing form a car is illegal, not legal 😛?

The car Scrappage would be exploited pretty easily, perhaps have it that you have to search for a particular make and model and then bring that back?

Not really, as you would be picking up bin bags from streets and putting them into the bin lorry.

Either or..

This is exactly what I meant. I.E "You've received a text message", "The vehicle you have to get is at the marked location, [BLACK] [BALLER LE]. Bring it back and scrap it!"

Think this is a great idea, there is barely anything to do on a crim character and everyone else who has a crim char will tell you the same. You mentioned the balance of the server, police are extremely over powered at the moment with all their new flashy equipment, having all these extras added, it would split the police up and make use of the different police stations whereas now if there’s a shop robbery or anything of the sort, every single police officer goes to that location. So having the police split and patrol in their designated areas would balance the server. Big +1 from me. 

I don't think it's dying. Not at all. Averaging a lot of players still and had a 50 man queue yesterday.

Does it need more legal and illegal jobs among other things? Yes, but the devs are unpaid and merely volunteers and bring a lot of interesting and needed features to the server. Its only a matter of time! 
I think when he meant dying for new things he was talking about CIV's in general fair enough the server can be on a queue and everything but the people that have been on the server for a while might be "fading" away per say. and the ones coming in are newish to the server where usually only 1/10 stays in the server. I know you don't play much Crim but i reckon every Crim feels like they were a bit "neglected" since the gang update not blaming devs on anything because the updates they been delivering are really good like the Dealerships, Radio, Shop Permission, Racing scene no doubt these are great and the devs are working for free and doing their best to pull out these updates, maybe this is me complaining, but maybe there should be something like a Priority List i would say on things to add or something like that or adding something that impacts the bigger amount of the population on the server and not a really small group of people.

Dying In terms of content/things to do, like activities/jobs etc. Of course dev's are working as fast as they can so like you said just a waiting game.

I read it as he meant dying for things to do, or crying out for things to do whatever way you wanna say it. Itching for things to do? In desperate need? whatever your metaphor.

Great post Liam.

The good news on it too is most of that list if not all of it are on other RP servers already. The mod/script/code/content is already active and running, unfortunately the servers are inferior (imo) to rpuk but i have used them and they are alot of fun. The 2 i enjoyed the most was the bin lorry driving and the house breaking. Finding random items that can be scrapped is a lot of fun or sold to shops.

The oil thing specifically we were discussing yesterday in game about how the Murrieta oil fields is where you should be able to go and get oil from the derricks some how. I loved that idea too.

More variety in employment options would always be appreciated.

I'd actually make a character to become a binman and RP the ever living shit out of dropping rubbish outside of Noble Stores kek (Sorry Stavik :p) xx

Server is in desperate need of these! Less gang and police shit more stuff for the average joe! +1

+1 would be great to have a variety of jobs for people to do rather then drugs/taxi/mechanic.

Back