What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Legal Jobs | Illegal Jobs

Liam

Unlinked
Legal Jobs Suggestions - 

Postman -

Bit like food deliveries but go to houses, businesses etc

Postman uniform

Postman van (Speedo, Speedo Express, Imported Van?)

Bin Collection -

Drive around in a Bin Lorry (Need to be a party of two+)

British Bin Lorry Import?

Search bins for items -

Sell items found if value to pawn shops

Search NPC cars -

Sell items found if value to pawn shops

Trucking Revamp

Oil works (Oil Fields near Marabunta Turf) -

Create oil to either keep for (removed for metagaming) or for NPC foreman at Oil works

Make use of Quarry near sandy, to mine to find (specific mineral/ore) -

Could mine for gold, diamonds, uranium

Would need to create a use for the above?

Warehouse worker (Mr White Warehouse/General Warehouse) -

Warehouse picker, go around a warehouse picking up boxes and loading into a truck (npc/real player truck)

Highway Patrol -

NPC jobs (Car crashes, cars on fire) and assist Police possibly?

Construction Worker

Make use of Construction Sites? Carrying wood planks, tools, materials, make use of diggers, forklifts?

Recently added {

Logging Company -

• Have someone own the Logging Facility at Paleto, whether that be a player or an NPC much like the trucking depot.
  • Add a system were gangs, crims, legal civis would have to order cut wood logs and could only order a certain amount every week or 2 weeks to circumvent mass stock pilling. Which orders would come into the workfinderz app where you'd get a truck at the trucking depot and drive to Paleto Logging Facility and deliver a truck load of logs to Ballas Car Wash, Triads Chinese Shop, Vagos Autos, Petrol Stations and Shops etc..
  • Add a system were players can cut trees down, go to the logging facility and process the cut wood into logs in a sense for a sum of money to keep the stock filled up. 
  • Add a system where Gangs, Crims, Legal Civs would have to order wood logs in
  • Add more use for wood, crafting pickaxes, crafting fishing rods etc..

}

Illegal Jobs Suggestions

House Robberies (Not real players, sell the items you acquire to an NPC or Jewellery shop) - 

Need specific tools to break-in (Wrench, Screwdriver etc)

Could steal items such as TVs, sofas, microwaves etc to place in your own house but risk % of police dispatch if caught making a lot of noise

More drugs introduced and fixing of current ones (Can't do certain ones due to unable to rob Humane Labs) - 

More variance, Heroin, Low Grade Meth, LSD, High Grade Meth, Ecstasy etc 

Fleeca Banks -

Rob Fleeca banks for quite a considerable amount below big bank (obviously)

Humane Labs -

Rob Humane Labs for specific chemicals, materials

Scrapping cars (Could be NPC cars and or get a heftier price for scrapping an import car, but wouldn't actually remove it from the other players character but possibly a cooldown till restart for that player)

I don't know if all these would be good to be implemented and if they would be able to be balanced. It is just a list of ideas for legal and illegal jobs for the server. I sometimes find myself driving around somewhat like a Robot not being able to find anyone except at Gang turfs selling drugs, coke processors and at Pillbox. Having a variety of both illegal and legal jobs for others to do will make the 'city' feel more alive rather than everyone known where the entire server is at.

This thread is mainly for members of the community to either completely derail this suggestion (In the most civil way possible) or expand on my ideas and or create their new ideas for jobs in one place so that devs can keep track of all the ideas that could be put forward for new content on the server.

Last edited by a moderator:
There are some amazing resources out their for the Highways Agency type job. Smart motorways and smart signs by London Studios

+1 Love the idea for a lot of them! Would bring so much new things to the server and opens so many doors for more people to do things other than stand around 24/7 but only if they don't get abused.

I also love the thought of having an oil rig or something out at sea, would give more purpose for boats going out in the water !

+1000000000 from me and I'm gonna get all my mates to rate and plus what you just said, this is a must in my personal opinion. The more the better the city is going to be , might even reach top 3 best cities in GTA RP. The city is amazing don't get me wrong but there are a few things lacking and might demotivate a lot of people to carry on in the city but with all those features you mentioned, I think that would be the best possible experience for everyone,  Cops, criminals, civilians, nhs etc. What other Cities have is amazing content and progression but there is a huge lack in RP and that hardcore feel to it but this server nails that but then again I feel like there is not enough progression and options to do, It can become very tedious and worn out after playing even a few weeks let alone months. With features to do more, to have progression and options to let players really choose what they want to "master" into, would honestly be a game changer for the city. House robberies, diving, bin searching, cars with random loot, car scrapping and some kind of crafting with jewelry and is connected with the pawn shop as well as adding a black market, this would all be just + no negatives. Please developers of this lovely city, read what Liam has said and listen to all their ideas because it is what the city needs! Everything else is perfect about the city just more progression and options/choices.

I agree with this suggestion, however I think there should be more Jobs towards Sandy Shores. For example, theres lots of oil wells in harmony that could be used for the oil job rather than the one near marabunta turf. This would bring more RP towards sandy and the businesses based there. 

Plus 1 from me!

My old city you could do most of those listed plus searching bins you could find food, lighters ect and then sell them on.

Have more to add to these which would incorporate player interaction but away from home til Friday night

Huge +1 on everything my only thing with the Logging Company, just make more use of the wood in game like you said with crafting but leave this as a player to player interaction like fruit

Back