What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Legal money methods.

With the new gathering system go for items which you need less of like what Stavik and many others have now echoed, Steel is probably the best legal money maker as of now, when there are 0-2 police on it's a very similar price to Uranium and Blood diamonds so it really isn't that bad! The reason for going for items that weigh more/need less of is due to the fact of gathering 27 salt to fill an invent takes about 2 minutes alone, you need to do that at least 10 times per hemmt so yeah.. you get the picture.

Is it considered explooting if you store your Steel Hemmt in your garage st Airport take a Helicopter to Kavala and sell it there???

I would like to direct you to the Videos part of the forum, there you can find @Clarity videos on how to make money and etc! 

If you have a Huron do frog legs, you make a good 250k every 10 minutes. Might have changed now but that's what I used to do like a year back.

If you have a Huron do frog legs, you make a good 250k every 10 minutes. Might have changed now but that's what I used to do like a year back.
Still good just incredibly unpopular and no longer as good due to new gathering 

Back