What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Legion lag

Stumpy - Nick Sharp

Does anyone know how to fix the issues around Legion.

When ever I go near legion, it kills my fps and essentially puts a timer on my gameplay before a crash or I need to restart due to the game slowly dying after each visit to legion. 

it’s that bad, when I play cop, it’s multiple restarts a patrol because of the need to be around the center of the city. 

Done the whole, lower settings, still doesn’t help. It’s been only been happening for the past month. I didn’t get it before. Is it an update issue? 

I got a beastly gaming rig, I know I’m not the only one who has these issues. Any help would help.

Last edited by a moderator:
I do experience this aswell, get these 1-2 sec stutters when driving there

Likewise, frames tank when around legion 

Past year legion has been the place to avoid. The amount of data streaming down there is wild. Move pillbox to the sea. Shove MRPD to the island.

I took NVE off and done wonders for me in Legion. I don't get frame drops or anything there now.
I cannot play without NVE, gotten too used to it to not use it 😞 Guess I gotta just live with it Iguess

Did anyone find a resolution to this as i have major issue at Legion also. 

90% of the time my game crashes and I require a game restart.  Thinking it might be my monitor size causing it?

Specs, i9-10900, RTX 3080, 32gb, Samsung G9,

Game is installed on m2 and i use QuantV.

Back