What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Lets all hug

Levi Whalibu

Hello guys,

My name is DSGT Levi from Athira. I have been here for a fair amount of time, and just want to tell you guys something. 
I will  begin with a little background story, i starded my police carreer in the begining of may where in that time i was realy shy and my english wasnt that good. I starded in athira and became good friends with SPC Nozheino and PC Maratek (he was a pc for a veeeeeeery looong time) who showed me around and teached me everything i needed to know (thanks for that btw). 
Now i am going to make this short because in those 6 months alot changed.

It can be only me but if i look back from where i was as a PC/SPC until now DSGT i sense a huge increase of RDM/poor roleplay. There are alot of people who realy wants firefights and killing as many civilians/cops as they can. I can understand these needs but please keep it to a minimum.

This will be a shocker to you most but the police actually likes to talk to people without being shot :eek: ! (shocker!)

I tried many times to go on patrol with my weapon in my car, or tried to negotiate or tried to talk sence into someone. I rather have a good RP then a firefight

All I am saying is that, if we all just keep the weapons away from time to time and talk to each other and have some good RP that would realy be appreciated, and hey maybe if you can Roleplay yourself out of a sitation and not face jailtime or a ticket ;D

And if you realy realy realy need to shoot cops, please talk to them first or give them a warning, even " go away or i will shoot" is okay! 

Think about it, lets all hug!

-DSGT Levi

Last edited by a moderator:
Shame that 90% of the population are rebels though because the end game of Altis Life supports playing as a rebel more than being an innocent civilian, this is one of my main gripes with the game that you can just instantly buy a "rebel license" after a weeks worth of playing and then provide nothing towards roleplay whatsoever. I really do hate it when I just see gang after gang only doing illegal things when there is so much legal stuff which is not being put into it's full potential.

But you know... just my 2 cents.

Shame that 90% of the population are rebels though because the end game of Altis Life supports playing as a rebel more than being an innocent civilian, this is one of my main gripes with the game that you can just instantly buy a "rebel license" after a weeks worth of playing and then provide nothing towards roleplay whatsoever. I really do hate it when I just see gang after gang only doing illegal things when there is so much legal stuff which is not being put into it's full potential.

I'm not sure what your gripe is, as without illegal activity you would be back to being a walking, talking parking meter.

If you want to discuss how you'd like to role play, perhaps we can share a few tips?

I'm not sure what your gripe is, as without illegal activity you would be back to being a walking, talking parking meter.

If you want to discuss how you'd like to role play, perhaps we can share a few tips?
It'd be better than a on-edge, death around every corner cop who gets taken hostage every day.

My idea is not to stop rebels altogether, it's to increase the amount that people need to get there.

Then again you know..... the main three gangs currently, PLF, TI, DC. All their numbers together are 25+. Not including the many smaller gangs and people who are not in a gang. I still notice a few civilians here and there of course but not as many as you'd think.

Btw, If I am coming off really snarky or something just tell me because i'm really fucking ill and so that might be affecting it

It'd be better than a on-edge, death around every corner cop who gets taken hostage every day.

My idea is not to stop rebels altogether, it's to increase the amount that people need to get there.

Then again you know..... the main three gangs currently, PLF, TI, DC. All their numbers together are 25+. Not including the many smaller gangs and people who are not in a gang. I still notice a few civilians here and there of course but not as many as you'd think.

Btw, If I am coming off really snarky or something just tell me because i'm really fucking ill and so that might be affecting it
Is the illness related to a cold or flu?

Shame that 90% of the population are rebels though because the end game of Altis Life supports playing as a rebel more than being an innocent civilian.... I really do hate it when I just see gang after gang only doing illegal things when there is so much legal stuff which is not being put into it's full potential.

But you know... just my 2 cents
Rebels benefit from everything on offer, whether designed for civilians or not. Civilians only benefit from the lower income resources, and so probably feel pressure to become a rebel in order to make more money from drugs, banks, treasury etc. (or just being more secure with heavy weapons).

I suggested this before, and I'll do it again - bring in a Citizenship Card. This can come with perks just as a rebel license would, perhaps exclusive traders, maybe even exclusive jobs or vehicles. Anything to make being a civ more unique in play style. I'll work on a more thought out post for the suggestion section if I get a few likes on this post :p

Dain

AEGIS is 100% behind you Levi, also, when are you free for that RP coffee date? ;)

- L 
Wait, you're having coffee with him? I thought we had something special, Lex!

:p  I-I-It's just coffee, I swear! Our names are alike and I never get to talk to him anymore! You're also free to send me a message anytime Gurlanin <3

*coughs and slides in next to gurlanin* oh hey there
Yeeeeah, I'm not that easy. And you're not my type. Like completely the wrong gender sort of wrong type.

Now, aren't we all forgetting the original purpose of this thread? *open arms* Come on people, bring it in - group hug!

:p  I-I-It's just coffee, I swear! Our names are alike and I never get to talk to him anymore! You're also free to send me a message anytime Gurlanin <3
Believe it or not, everytime i have a good RP,there is a bankrobbery/hostage op, or just a random hobo screaming "F*CK THE POLICE!" and spits on my car.

So if it is peacefull and quiet i will have that coffee!

-L. (original hehehe)

I have RP'd my way out of many tickets and jail sentences whilst having my gun in my bag or stashed somewhere. I enjoyed these moments alot more than the kill the cops for a short term get-away. Because eventually, you will be arrested no matter how good of a shot or survival expert you are :)

Thats a good point mate, whenever I get the chance to play I rp as the fuel guy refuelling police bases or shit like that because theres no point just running around killing people.

Because eventually, you will be arrested no matter how good of a shot or survival expert you are :)
And then you develop a restraint fetish and it all just goes downhill from there....

Thats a good point mate, whenever I get the chance to play I rp as the fuel guy refuelling police bases or shit like that because theres no point just running around killing people.
I've been wanting to start a legit bus service in Kavla with my HEMTT Transport Covered, but it's simply not gonna get any business or support because everyone's too busy strapping 9 mils to their chests lool

Back