What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Letter of Resignation [UNMC]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Karnii

imageproxy.png

This letter is intended to serve as my official resignation as an Corporal in the United Non-Conformatist Military Corps. As per the documentation I signed, I have completed all of my requirements and have served the required amount of time. At this point, I would like to move on from military Corps and apply what I have learned to a civilian career. My hope, based on my military record, is to receive an honourable discharge and retain all of the post-military benefits that come with such a discharge.​

My time in the UNMC has been one of my greatest acheivments. I want to thank you for the opportunity you have provided me. To my brothers, my friends and my fellow soldiers, it has been an honour to serve along side such brave, disciplined and skilled men and women. This decision has not been easy, but it has been one i have had to make non the less. It has been a privilege to serve in the United Non-Conformatist Military Corps​

Sincerely yours,​

Karnii​

Very big loss alongside @GDZ.. You both will be missed.. i've learned so much from you karnii and i recall being a pvt under your command some times.. im honestly shocked about this news but i guess you see it fit my g, hope where you're going will treat you great and remember the unmc will always be your home!

We won't forget you Karnii, you leave us physically but you know at heart that we will always be here for you 

You were a good friend of mine keep in touch lad possibly play some battlegrounds good luck in the future.

Don't worry @Karnii Ill take your place Only joking come and join me in the civ Life

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm very sad to see you leave the military, you were a great person to work and hang around with! (Even if I might not have had the chance to do that very often) I wish you the best of luck in your new civilian life and if there is anything I can do for you be sure to give me a call. 

Don't worry @Karnii Ill take your place Only joking come and join me in the civ Life
giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back