What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Life begins to stabilize.

AlanB

The Help
Ever jump off a ship without knowing how to swim?

it doesn't go well for you. especially when anything around you that helps you to float sinks after only moments of using it.

a very weird and yet personal (I cannot swim and am aquaphobic) analogy aside, the very absent AlanB is making a dramatic return. While I'm restricted to only my cell phone until the 25th or so, I will be doing what I can to offer support in the ways I can using only my mobile.

fun fact, I am going to be spending the next three years getting paid by the Canadian Forces to play ARMA. How cool is that?

Last edited by a moderator:
Welcome Back! Enjoy your stay. I wish i could be paid to play arma, so envious (i hope thats the right word).

What? Arma, Money, How?
I'm glad SOMEONE asked lmao

The military uses a modification of the ARMA engine to host simulations for training purposes. I'm going to be in charge of setting up ARMA training simulations. My guess is that I will have a lot of time to play the engine to get a feel for the controls.

I'll be receiving about $4000/mo for this.

Last edited by a moderator:
Welcome bavk Alan! Thinl I've only spoken to you once but still glad to see a great member support comming back :)

The military uses a modification of the ARMA engine to host simulations for training purposes. I'm going to be in charge of setting up ARMA training simulations. My guess is that I will have a lot of time to play the engine to get a feel for the controls.

Is that like everyone here's dream job

Are you talking about VBS2 or VBS3? Finnish defence forses uses VBS also for training purposes.

Back