What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Life of a hobo.

Keith Maxwell

Lifetime Donator
Lifetime Donator
Skip to the second paragraph if you don't want to read another hobo sob story. Also if you feel that the post doesn't fit this section let me know and I'll remove it, Thanks.

Hey I'm a bit down on my luck on rpuk and would love to have some people to roam the island with. I'm a fairly new player after coming back to the island after some time, after a while I finally got enough for a orca however on a mining run in a poor rp situation I was unfortunately executed and it was scrapped my biggest mistake was that I didn't have my go pro on. But enough of the sob story.

I now have to get enough to climb back up and earn a new one so if you are active or fairly knowledgeable about the island I would love to hear from you!

Also if you have any good pointers I'd love to hear them.

Kindest regards Keith Maxwell.

My main contact is discord if you are interested

Soviet Parrot#1893

Last edited by a moderator:
Send me a message if you see me online on the server and I’ll give you a hand starting up

You can find me ingame under the name "Cass". Feel free to shoot me a message aswell - I'm happy giving you a hand with getting into it. 🙂 

Pop me a message if you see me my name will be PC D. Ivanovic [1731]. A good tip for @WilsonWilsonson and you would be to go to the gang section and maybe join a group. If you dont find this interesting you can join the police or poseidon.

@Dmitrij Ivanovic Thanks, I have thought about joining the police or a gang but the only thing that puts me off is I haven't got a clue about teamspeak really. I have it downloaded but it remains full of mystery and wonder!! 🙂

If you click the teamspeak count it will connect you to the teamspeak server where you can go to a support channel and get some help;)

I'm very new as well. I'll gladly do runs with you. Never hurts to have an extra body. 

Back