What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

LIfetime

Hey there just wondering if anyone knows what the dead with the lifetime donator is, do you donate every month or what? I'm interested and all who reply are thanked :)

Lifetime Donator is a one time payment of £160 - the features of being a Lifetime Donator (directly from the donate page) are shown below;

• Our full appreciation for your support!
  • Gold sparkling username on the forums forever!
  • Access to Donator Support Forum
  • Your own private permanent teamspeak room
  • Lifetime Donator forum badge
  • Donator icon on our teamspeak (this is a permanent icon)
  • Lifetime Donator Achievement (See here)
  • Any Visible Forum Advertisments disabled (excluding G2A.com on homepage)
  • Ability to have a forum signature
  • Ability to update and add your own profile song (youtube video)
  • Unlimited Private messages

Hey there just wondering if anyone knows what the dead with the lifetime donator is, do you donate every month or what? I'm interested and all who reply are thanked :)
One time payment of 160£ will get you Lifetime Donator, no further payments have to be made after that and you get your own private teamspeak channel (ts.altislife.co.uk)

Lifetime is Lifetime... not your lifetime, the lifetime of the community... but a scary thought might be that seeing we have a structure where the community can be run without me or anyone in the management team/board , everything is in place for this community to exceed my lifetime (depending on how things go in the next 50-60 years)!

Lifetime means sparkly name

(That's definitely the only reason why I donated)

1f607.png
I am quite jelly of this guy tho... Blue AND Sparkly

Back