What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Lift Videos

Samuel Thompson

Now I know that all of you are as enthusiastic as I am about lifts and I just love watching my favourite lift videos. I love them that much that I am going to share them with all of you, so I made this thread for everyone to share their favourite videos on here about lifts!

Ill start it off for you gents!

Sorry for breaking this topic, does anyone here enjoy buses as much as I do aswell?

Disclaimer: None of us like vertical moving pieces of metal, unless their helicopters. We found a sexy lift channel, incase anyone wants the website for lovely trains, bird feeding and others visit here, LINK REMOVED COS APPARANTLY IT'S ADVERTISING

Last edited by a moderator:
Disclaimer: None of us like vertical moving pieces of metal, unless their helicopters. We found a sexy lift channel, incase anyone wants the website for lovely trains, bird feeding and others visit here http://beno.org.uk/
HOW COULD YOU EVEN CONCEIVE THE IDEA OF BIRD FEEDING AND TRAINS IN A LIFT VIDEOS THREAD, Sir you have something horribly wrong with yourself!

I have to say i prefer this one....

Last edited by a moderator:
Back