What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

LiL Jeep peacing out for a bit

L1L

So because I'm moving to start studying again at uni I won't be able to play until I find an apartment where I can set up the rig again...
Since I have no idea when I'll be back, and there isn't much to write about it, the next part of this post is just going to be about my first days here on RPUK.​

I had bought the game to play milsim after watching some youtuber, but in the recommended section I found this video:​

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Needless to say i was intrigued and i started to try and find one of these ''Life'' servers, kept going between servers until i found one i actually could join.
I believe the first time i logged on to RPUK was sometime back in 2017, if someone can date me back i remember the copper pro being in agios and speed cameras being a thing.
My stay didnt last long however since i wasnt able to figure out the how to progress further then mining copper so i went back to what to play CS:GO.​

Skip forward a year and im bored out of my mind, for some reason i thought id give Arma a go again and i had RPUK saved as a favorite server.
the rest is History 😉

Ill be around untill friday (31/08-2018) but after that ill be limited to creeping around here on the forums...
wCN615i.jpg

See ya round Jeep, maybe we could make a documentary about your life when you get back 😋 Good luck at uni 🙂

Back