What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Limey's Juice and Smoothies Business application

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello we hope you are all well. Thank you for all the generous responses and upvotes, myself @HBakerand @Regi Smithhave been super grateful for the reception that limeys has had outside the city and within it. It has been nothing short of amazing! ever since this post was made last year we have made sure to keep limeys relevant and ever expanding to really push home our brand and our dedication to the idea of our smoothie company. 

lIMEYS.jpg

Limeys has now been a daily provider of smoothies to all the city driving around in our recognizable Smoothie Van we are becoming a welcomed and recognizable brand, we now have repeat customers within the city including businesses that we visit on a daily basis to help hydrate their own hardworking staff. We have also dealt with bulk sales to other types of organizations.

When it comes to selling smoothies it can easily become a dog eat dog competition with other vendors when it comes to "turf" and prices so we have had some success reaching out and agreeing on fixed pricing and friendly terms with other company's to keep rivalry down and friendship to the maximum. 

3Gn8d25.jpg

cCWZO0q.jpg

Production of smoothies can be tough when you have a smaller company so we are no stranger to the grind. this made us think about how it was when we first joined the city or even when we was (well Vlad still always is) strapped for cash so we wanted to reach out and help create jobs within the city to give people even more options for work and money! we have recently started to advertise for Fruit pickers and smoothie makers offering competitive salary's to come work within limeys to provide the quality ingredients we need for our products. we work with them to make sure they are secure in there work and know there is always money to be made with our company. We currently have two personal company mules and have decided to begin the steps in increasing the fleet so people without high storage can actually borrow our trucks to then provide us with fruit and still make a wage without either "acquiring a local" or investing the large sum for their own! we believe this community outreach helps grow Limeys and helps create our positive image. 

8aWeTlY.jpg

When it comes to company funds minus our initial investment in Trucks we have not spent any our of profits for anything other that reinvestment within Limeys. We Have a private safe of cash that we access to pay people for their hard work and also for investments like more trucks or fridge access. as you can see our money grows and the investments will with this.

image.png

Talking about fridge access as much as its our dream to own our own one day we have become a ghost kitchen with the long established brand BurgerShot! The generous people of this company has allowed us to keep our product flowing and our customers fed! This always means any smoothies purchased from Burgershot are actually Limey Specials!! 

Thank you for reading this update and supporting us via the forums and in the city! keep on buying and we will keep on supplying! 

Just remember Mother and Sons make the best juices! 

lIMEYS3.jpg

Good job Vlad & Co! Come a long way since having a cult related to fruit 😂

NEW CHEEKY UPDATE! ITS BEEN 8 DAYS SINCE THE LAST ONE BUT ITS BEEN A SUPER BUSY ONE! 

First of all we have now increased our team! we not welcome @AliceHerbageas the new fruit in our basket! She has become our head of aggressive sales and is the best getting the punters in! She is now as vital to the team as the rest of us and I am so glad she's tagged along on this journey! 

KYZLuck.jpg

We have expanded our fleet even more now with 5 trucks and 3 vans and have established very firm ties with other places of work and businesses and we have now rose to become one of the biggest buyers of fruit in the city and regularly have 3+ trucks out at a time with other people working with limeys and getting wages! since our growth these wages have also increased as our supply and demand allows us to pump more money into the economy of fruit and actually let us lower the prices of our products as well! 

Some people have become so regular with us at limeys like the grand wizard it seems they created their own company called the Banana brothers and made our partnership official who through their amazing hard work and effort they now seem cater to multiple others in the city just a shout out to them because the RP they provide is top notch!  

yZhPw9S.jpg

5vq9XeJ.jpg

image.png

LIM.png

Since our last post the sales within limey's has exploded! Even with the constant reinvestments and wages we are now over the 1 million mark! this is a massive achievement for us as selling from a van can be quite the lengthy process and dangerous too! (only been robbed once so far lmao)  we are now nearly hitting 2 million is cash that we are sitting on to push limeys further and continue its growth ! 

image.png

This next bit before the part about our recent event is kind of related to limeys so I feel its worth a mention. since we created limey's myself (Vlad) has decided to stream the growth of the company every single time I do anything related to it on twitch.TV  it might not be the biggest stream but some of you here that have become regulars to it has watched and gave advice along the way and watched this rapid growth live! the encouragement from these streams has really helped the motivation from us at limey's and this is just a little spot for me to thank you all that turn up nearly every day! 

the mad part is the combined hours watched from you lot equates to over 10 days already and that is actually mental! 

image.png

Look at the shared viewers. people have taste haha 

image.png

Now the biggest thing that has happened this week for limeys! WE HOSTED A MARKET! We believed a good form of advertisement minus tweedle and our cars would be to host a market stall and have a static place to show people who we are but we knew Harris Market can be quite dead unless a event is on so we hosted one!! we decided to create the LOS SANTOS MARKET as not only a way to create trade for ourselves but to also mingle with the other places in the city and maybe create some business relationships! the market was a huge success with nearly every stall being used from all types of people and overall we had a massive turn out and I believe everyone enjoyed themselves! I will not spam the photos here but they will be posted on our "gang" page in the forums for people to see ! 

image.png

Look at @HBakermanning the till like a champ! love it. 

image.png

We are incredibly thankful for all the people in the city that use us and actually give us a chance, some of the RP we have had through limey's has been some of the best I have experienced in the city from people begging for taste tests to us working with places and people to allow us to even create the products we sell its been really really good and I will say it again thank you guys! 

The rate of growth we are seeing we hope to keep serving you in game for many months to come! keep it fresh! keep it limeys! 

Little shout out at the end here to some of our friends that have helped us along the way for not reason than the goodness of their hearts. you know who you are!! 

+1 FROM ME

You came to my GPS yesterday when I was in need due to our situation and you didn't grumble in the slightest. Think I had 79 smoothies off you in the end last night.

Well played all, hope this really does take off 

+1 FROM ME

You came to my GPS yesterday when I was in need due to our situation and you didn't grumble in the slightest. Think I had 79 smoothies off you in the end last night.

Well played all, hope this really does take off 
ANYTIME!! 

Another Week another update!! 

This week has been focused on more business than selling for us because as we are smashing goals like finally hitting that 2 million mark and adding ANOTHER 2 mules to our fleet we realised that this shocking growth means we need to get this business on paper for officially.

Firstly Vlad actually had a casual meeting with a member of the chamber of commerce! Our pure goal of this meeting was to lay out our end game goals, how we know its a marathon not a sprint and most of all just become a entity on their radar and we hopefully believe this is the case now! 

image.png

Now we also looked into our stocks when it comes too obtaining harder to get bananas! we have lovely deals going on with people in the city but the demand is hitting the roof of our supply so we decided to invest in the biggest thing for the company yet........ A BLOODY Yacht 

We purchased one for 1 million pounds thinking it had 500 storage...........

we was wrong so we then decided to do some more research about the most efficient way of obtaining bananas, we investigated planes, helicopters and other smaller boats and we determined that selling what we just purchased and just getting loads of smaller faster boats is just way more cheaper and cost efficient even if a little time is needed.

so we made the choice to get rid of our new shiny purchase and buy a dingy or two.

This will allow us in future to hire these out in RP as well so we are glad we reverted on our mistake and moved on. BIG THANKS FOR THE COMPANYS THAT TOOK TIME TO ALLOW US TO TRIAL THINGS!

image.png

Now the biggest thing this week in our opinion is the documents we had created by the wonderful team at Northwood & Co. Legal Services 

we was assigned to Niamh for our documents and her help has been so wonderful we have not officially registered  the company and have given legal ownership split to the 4 of us at Limey's giving us peace of mind and gratification for our hard work. these documents give us equal share of anything under the Limey's banner and will genuinely help motivate us to grow this brand even more so! 

image.png

Just the head here! don't want no forgery's 😉 

This week hasn't been as crazy in terms of events or massive leaps physically but on paper this has been the most enjoyable week at Limey's.

Thank you for this update and we will see you in the city for a smoothie soon! 

Last edited by a moderator:
LOOK WHAT TIME IT IS! UPDATE TIME! 

This week has been about testing how all our hard work with logistics and dealings will work, seeing if we can spot kinks in our process for providing smoothies.

We believe as a business currently without a home we have hit the spot for when it comes to managing our stock, suppliers and cars in a manner that makes sense and makes our lives overall easier. 

The main thing that helps us with this is SPREADSHEETS!  

Even though this is only a business for the city we are taking the backend work very seriously so we have put some time and energy into using spreadsheets to actually help organise our fleet or cars and stock across all the storage solutions we have in place pending this applications decision. 

by spending the time using this we have actually learned some decent skills on management and it has also improved our business RP by allowing us to keep informed of the others choices when we return to the city. 

image.png

This version of our spreadsheet was initially lovingly made by @Samuel Shireafter he nearly fainted at vlads attempt at creating one....... to be fair I have learned alot modifying the new one so thank you for this new one sam! 

image.png

*shudders* 

Besides from perfecting our networking and logistics and also attending some events like the lowrider show this week has just been a prime example of us just taking it in our stride and selling up so Mum and son smoothies!!

thank you again for taking a read and be on the lookout for the sneak peak of what we are trying to do next in the first photo of this new update. hopefully you spot it because we are excited for the possibility!! 

Mothers and sons make the best juices! 

image.png

cheers for the compliments dude, and honestlly i couldent sleep at night after seeing the old one 😂

Another week another update!

We have had another big achievement this week towards our goal towards hopefully getting this building... We got verified! 

Being verified was honestly the best feeling we have had so far on this limey's journey, It feels like the first major step of being noticed and accepted by the staff and we cannot thank you enough for this. This will elevate the RP more by appearing more trusted by others as it gives off a "real" company vibe so watch out for bigger and better RP with others due to this! 

image.png

We would also like to update you on a investment we have made this week. our next goal towards limey's is getting our LIMEY'O'VAN decked out with our branding so we have contacted and hired the brilliant @Ghost Wto create us some uniforms and a livery! This will be a few weeks away and we know its not guaranteed but even if we just have it as concept we are excited to see what he comes up with!  

image.png

Thank you again for reading and I wish you all a very fruity day

See ya next week 😄

WE HAVE BEEN AS ACTIVE AS EVER! 

EVEN GOT OUR OWN MURAL!!

LITTLE PHOTO DUMP OR WHAT WE HAVE BEEN UP TO!! 

THANK YOU FOR THE CONTINUED SUPPORT NEARLY 6 MONTHS IN ❤️ 

dcsgnar.jpg
rpd3EfX.jpg
DGjG7ki.jpg

DkBu7UA.jpg
6zjfiU6.jpg
81T01Lg.jpg
mOvq4nb.jpg
image.png
13HE5OS.jpg
image.png
gkHoFRk.jpg