What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Limey's Juice and Smoothies Business application

Status
Not open for further replies.
Coming up to our 6 months since we started Limey's I just wanted to thank everyone that has provided us with RP and hopefully allowing us to get closer to our goal! 

Here is too another 6 months!! 

70X8cC3.jpg

DoMtv0F.jpg

a7vcGF1.jpg
Fight_Poster_2.png

SQUATTING PULLED OFF!! 

Words cannot describe what has happened today at Limey's. WE ARE PLEASED TO ANNOUNCE LIMEY'S IS NOW BASED INSIDE VINEWOOD BEAN MACHINE! Officially we are not open yet as we want this to be planned out well but a few of our smoothies have been chucked in the fridge if your thirsty! Loads of Love!

ONE STEP CLOSER!

Untitled-1.png

Officially been over six months since we first sold a smoothie under LIMEY'S!!!

Since getting the bean machine the reception has been incredible. I cannot thank the people who visit and RP with us enough. 

image.png

since being there I want to show some of the things we have done/have in the works!!

Firstly we have started our launch of player based drinks and snacks. this is our way of thanking and showing off people that we think are well known in the community and also friends that have helped us along the way.

OcL56Bb.jpg
qzbaIPd.jpg
4aUqqnt.jpg
7wIrSF5.jpg

This is helping create a fun and engaging reason to visit us. we are not trying to be a generic shop with 0 rp. that is not what the city needs.

we are now planning our first event at the store! basing a event around fruit can be hard and we didnt really want to create something that looked like we was using the people e.g a fruit picking contest ect. so we are playing it safe with a dice rolling event just to allow people to visit our new store and get the vibe we are creating! 

zol0Pbp.jpg
vHa10Ks.jpg

And for our long term goals. they have not changed but we are happy to keep aiming for them. there is just one thing I would add on as a dream of ours. for people to reach into their pockets one day and see this.

The Limey. 

BGUn7D3.jpg

thank you for this update. 

Hello Update time.  This will be a basic coverage of our sponsoring! 

As we are more focused on the RP and brand, NOT the money we try our best to sponsor and help with many events in the city. Sponsoring events helps create some fantastic RP and also brand awareness. Thank you to everyone that has slapped our logo on your posters!

Here is just a few. 

6B52444C-913B-4F39-96C6-9FCCB967CD28.jpg
mDqWY9b.png

hyuFg5F.png
L39dZ5B.png

Such a good storyline, was glad to be apart of it throught AJ Snow and Alex Snow-Sutton keep it up vlad!! 

Just another update! We are now settled into the Vinewood bean machine and trying to Limey's it up as best we can. From weddings to AA meetings we have helped create a new active area for the city and I am so proud of the team for helping with this. Thank you so much to everyone who visits us! 

image.png

O0xLkx2.jpg

xDa5dLI.jpg
lF955Tb.jpg
L7MwnOn.jpg

2P3Yd5f.jpg

QSuVoGt.jpg
23uiwkv.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back