What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

List of suggestions for events, jobs and trading.

Tyson Blake

Brief Summary: Just a few Ideas that could create and promote real good RP or make your day to day character life more motivating.  Apologies If some of these have been suggested before, I'm just spitballing here tbh.

Detailed Suggestions:

- Boosted salary for jobs especially Police/NHS to try give more Incentive to enroll and provide helping hands.  I know you get £500 per revive but I don't know anything else tbh.

- Music Studio for recording (could have a radio channel for people's music like what others servers have done would also benefit streamers who wanna listen to DMCA free music)

- Garbage Disposal/Binman   Pretty self explanatory

- Yellow Pages or something to create an AD that stays pinned In the list until you remove It.  Also falls Into the same thing would be customer/trader reviews to prevent scams hopefully.

- Racing App  An app like others servers have where you can host/join other races at a cost which could also see multiple potential police chases from one event so more RP that hopefully shouldn't Involve having to be domed. As well as giving non affiliated people a chance to try and mingle In and get used to a crowd/get together.

- Laser Tag or Paintball    Gives people a chance to meet new people whilst having a hopefully good time laughing and painting.

- Open the Pleasure Pier for a type of Farmer's Market area along with using the food place It saves that entire place going to waste.

- Maybe another fishing tackle shop on the pier too (Ties In to above)

The Pros:

Hopefully more hands on deck with emergency services.

More fun hobbies you can meet new people through.

Keeps people who like trouble busy by doing something legal and hopefully enjoying themselves

The Cons:

FPS problems around the pier?

Economic struggles If boosted salaries?

Can't think of others I don't understand this stuff backend.

Last edited by a moderator:
In my opinion, it's not so much that the NHS/Police salaries need to go up, it's the others that need to go down. Right now every single non-whitelisted job is far more profitable than any other job, including criminal activites. The lack of incentive to perform organised criminal acts for profit is currently making the criminals either just go do the profitable legal jobs (which completely undermines the entire point of crims), or they just go to war with the cops for shits and giggles.

As NHS I can make £500 per revive + a salary of ~£120-150. 
I'm not sure how much drugs pay, but given the amount of work / risk it takes from what I gather, it's not worth doing.
Meanwhile, I could stand in one spot with a fishing rod and make ~£1000 per minute 100% legally. And the biggest risks I face is either being mauled by a cougar at the fishing shop, or being mugged of my fish, which barely ever happens because the fishing shop is always populated by other people selling their fish.

The only thing that trumps legal fishing in profit, is illegal fishing of sharks.

In my opinion, it's not so much that the NHS/Police salaries need to go up, it's the others that need to go down. Right now every single non-whitelisted job is far more profitable than any other job, including criminal activites. The lack of incentive to perform organised criminal acts for profit is currently making the criminals either just go do the profitable legal jobs (which completely undermines the entire point of crims), or they just go to war with the cops for shits and giggles.

As NHS I can make £500 per revive + a salary of ~£120-150. 
I'm not sure how much drugs pay, but given the amount of work / risk it takes from what I gather, it's not worth doing.
Meanwhile, I could stand in one spot with a fishing rod and make ~£1000 per minute 100% legally. And the biggest risks I face is either being mauled by a cougar at the fishing shop, or being mugged of my fish, which barely ever happens because the fishing shop is always populated by other people selling their fish.

The only thing that trumps legal fishing in profit, is illegal fishing of sharks.
Yeah I had only mentioned that because I didn't really have knowledge of the other factors, you're not wrong at all the money you get from criminal activities far trumps doing anything else. It's also quite difficult to balance when you've only got like five jobs In total and half of them you need to be experienced a wee bit to understand the City.  Drugs I don't have much knowledge of either, I just know Coke goes for about 300 more than Weed to a local depending on where you're shotting.

Back