What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

[LNL]SterlingArcher , Bradley, {ADS} Razer (Actions: Ban Issued 02/03/2015)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stoneman

Lifetime Donator
Lifetime Donator
Unlinked
Name of the person you are reporting (in-game name): [LNL]SterlingArcher , Bradley, {ADS} Razer

Time & Date this happened: 04:30 GMT

Which Server did this happen on: Server 1

Description of what happened: We walking to [LNL]SterlingArcher. A TKC member said he had robbed and killed a man.  We was then RDM'd without role play. (See Vid)

What Rule Was Broken ?: RDM

Have you tried to resolve with the player before posting?: They are not on TS and not responding ingame.

Please post video evidence/screenshots here
(This is almost a must! without this you have no solid evidence, If your report is about RDM then it must be a video leading upto the RDM and after)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BWlBmrOBGYI&feature=youtu.be

I wast the TKC member who Stoneman is referring to. I saw the whole thing. I am not sure if I have anymore video of this, but I will see what I have. A little while after this RDM massacre, I saw Sterling Archer glitch gear off the body of a dead officer. If the video of the latter is requested I will upload.

-Sauce.

those cops where hatrassing me for a while and wouldn't let me go so my gang and i did our best to get rid of the threat. they did initiate RP by chasing me and questioning me making me take my mask off etc. you can't have the 20 seconds of the shootout and not the 5 minutes of rp leading to it. come on. 

And we where on TS for manny hours today in the manchester civ room.

We were having a simple bit of RP, you decided to kill it. I really don't understand why. You just opened fire, there was no warning. We also were questioning a man that had been reported to have robbed someone (or killed him, I am afraid I don't remember). 

I love a good bit of RP. There was an investigation, we were questioning you. It was a fantastic potential for RP. One guy says one thing and someone else says another. 

It is not only bad RP, it is seriously in bad taste of what it means to be on this server. Unless anything else comes up that is important, I shall leave it at this I believe. 

This ruined a good potential moment for some decent RP, and seriously disappointed me. I have been put in some pretty serious situations in which I COULD report people, but I have heard reports of some guys from a gang involved in this shoot out doing this for a while. 

Anyway, that is enough. Goodbye. 

It won't help your case, but I do have the full five minutes leading up to the shooting if it must be uploaded.

i guess it was not the best way to RP the situation,the killing was not my idea but it is a valid way to deal with a member of your gang being harassed by the police.Considering that it was amazingly fun for me and my gang but the police may not have enjoyed that as much i will try to make that happen less often. <3

RDM can be fun, but it is not for this server. If RDM is what you want, either go play a server that allows it, or play some KOTH.

There was no need for your other gang memeber's to open fire... The person they where in RP with wasn't restrained it seem they where simply just there to have a chat for the video perspective! If this ban doesn't go through or it does and you get unbanned later and you get into a same situation try and say to them "Stop officers put your hands up, make any sudden moves and you will be SHOT!"

I was the person Sterling robbed/killed. His idea of robbery RP was to yell "Put your hands up!" then immediately hit my character over the head. I had no chance to respond or roleplay or anything.

The attack my have been due to what happened earlier, but this is a new situation.. it's the same as saying "i'm going to kill you when I get out of prison", then RDMing them on sight... its a nono....

I have to ask if there is video prior to this shootout?

Last edited by a moderator:
that looks to me like quite a bit of RP and my gang made me fire i was not the one to open fire, i just had to help when they decided to save me :/

also the Dave story is true and i used it multiple times :3

Also i only killed the guy that shot my m8 than i walked off (did not kill the other cop tht was talking to me and never shot)

Last edited by a moderator:
So, no warnings given, no-one was in restraints, they were just trying to talk, you could of talked your way out of it, then {ADS} Razer fires for NO VALID REASON. you know where this is heading, right?

9a4e5cbdc592c569e0e428cfe2a1000a -1 Sterling Archer - Forum Report 02/03/2015
6df70997f4eb87abe119f4cc4a12b38f -1 Bradley - Forum Report 02/03/2015
21bf6d9f1be1d4591d2fe975ffe0a21a -1 ADS Razer - Forum Report 02/03/2015

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back