What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

LoA Cool (Action: Ban Issued in another post)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here is a SPC that is not aware of the rules either. Im sure we are not the only ones. All LoA members have been doing this all the time we been on the server with no issues. 

3c813b3eeba09b2764b423a5bb135c9b.png
DO NOT BRING ME INTO THIS YOU FUCKING RETARD.

Hold on, thats with a heli... You were trying to make a person surrender by it?
Somehow the situation has gone from him metagaming someone in a heli to Shadow performing a small form of metagame from Police RP means. Due to the fact that if we couldn't contact helicopters because it would be metagaming then we would be shooting on sight straight away and obviously they would moan about this.

Yep just gonna go down to my local car registration facility and get my illegal ifrit registered, i wouldn't want to get a ticket...

FUCK YOU ALL!!!

I GIVE AN OPINION AND HOW SERIOUS I THOUGHT IT WAS BASED ON THE REPORT AGAINST YOU THAT I READ 10MINS BEFORE YOU MESSAGED ME

i give you an opinion and you bring me into this saying i don't know the rules, FUCK YOU.... YOU COMPLETE TWAT
Mate listen. Relax. This is an unwritten rule that nobody knows off. Nobody from entire LoA knew a single bit about this was not allowed. I dont think your in trouble just giving an example not reporting you for anything. 

FUCK YOU ALL!!!

I GIVE AN OPINION AND HOW SERIOUS I THOUGHT IT WAS BASED ON THE REPORT AGAINST YOU THAT I READ 10MINS BEFORE YOU MESSAGED ME

/Thread

Pending admin decision.

LOA Cool banned on another post, LOA Cool ... Dave hasnt been an admin here for months... this is a incorrect rule... there is nothing about that in the server rules. 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back