What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

LoA Cool (Rejected - With a warning)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can say myself, as i was the passenger in this report, i were asking you nicely to stop, we had a question for you, but you kept driving away we then followed you, and it ended up cool hitting the offroad because of desync, i can say from my pov it didnt look like a vdm at all.

I can confirm that the server have been desyncing over the last days and its not looks like hes vdming just hits u a bit and then u crash in to him

The server has been dsyncing like like this ever since i started playin, and this is not done on purpose. but its funny how police can drive in the wrong lane, whitout getting tickets while i get a 75k ticket for the same.

If 2 weeks is so long ago for you this is from yesterday: 

The server is desyncing 24/7 in the evenings not much to argue about really...
Thats a goodjoke you make there the server is desyncing Not even a slight bit and you didn't even ask me or jer for permission to post this on your forums as we rightfully own the rights to the video and as your now putting it in a whole diffrent aspect as that video was going about marko combatlogging. There is no proof showing desync happend there and this video wasn't posted in the favour of marko.

Next time plz contact the owner of the video before posting.

There is NO desync going on last days

I disagree with your friends protecting you here as i am on neither of you guys sides.

But this friend thing does blr alot to. When 1 of them gets reported you only see blr members disagree without telling any truth. Can't say other gangs aren't doing it to but blr is in this way a good example

Marko probably hit something making his engine blow up.

~Regards Dogs

EDIT: I love when i go to you tell you that i dislike that you post a video without permission of the owners and than just tell me you couldn't care less. 

Last edited by a moderator:
The server has been dsyncing like like this ever since i started playin, and this is not done on purpose. but its funny how police can drive in the wrong lane, whitout getting tickets while i get a 75k ticket for the same.
we can not but I was trying to stop them from running me off the road, its called defensive driving, what they was doing to me was reckless driving and it was nothing to do with de-sync but thats what they claim it to be, even though the server was fine, he is just getting all his little friends that have no input in this to come and post on this, and the way Cool acts is like he is un bannable its just stupid,

Could one of the forum mods lock this and let an admin decide.

we can not but I was trying to stop them from running me off the road, its called defensive driving, what they was doing to me was reckless driving and it was nothing to do with de-sync but thats what they claim it to be, even though the server was fine, he is just getting all his little friends that have no input in this to come and post on this, and the way Cool acts is like he is un bannable its just stupid,

Could one of the forum mods lock this and let an admin decide.
Whats wrong with getting people's opinions on the report?

Whats wrong with getting people's opinions on the report?
1. its against the reporting rules as if you dont have evidence dont post.

2. getting all your little minions to post doesnt mean jack as they are never going to have an un biased opinion.

1. its against the reporting rules as if you dont have evidence dont post.

2. getting all your little minions to post doesnt mean jack as they are never going to have an un biased opinion.
Lol why so hostile?

after watching the video, it's clear, that there is no VDM involved, if any it's from both sides!

besides that, there has been alot of desync of the server lately

I'll state that there's no real desync in the openers video...... You can see desync, and you can also see fuel is trying to stay on the road.

My better questions is, in what roleplay sense would a hatchback be ramming a police offroad. What's the roleplay in this?

Rejected however with some massive pointers towards LOA Cool.... stop using cars if you are experiencing desync .... The user has every right to report this.

Next time i see a car used without clear showing of desync in that video then there will be a ban issued.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back