What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

LoA - Our answer to the UNMC

The people you work with, the people you call Allies, unearthed the truth about your propaganda, there is no going back.
I will let you UNMC filth think what you think.
We have clear evidence of your cooperation with the police, and we have civilians on tape ready to give the Island the news they need.
We also have officers who have told the real truth on tape, also ready to be published.

So be ready, your willingness to point out a false statement by a person that have no insight in any of our news reporting will hurt you more than you think.
The UNMC have done to many missteps to hide your crimes behind a comment on a news article.
The truth show everything else than what this LoA guy clames.

So again words means nothing when we have the real truth on tape. People can throw claims at us, and it will fall off as raindrops on a umbrella.
We do not care about the rumors and false things beeing said about us.
Within time, we will drive away all doubt about who is the rightfull leaders of Altis.
And the PLF will rise as the leaders of the land again, there is no doubt about that. 

Our civilian support keeps growing while the UNMC's and the Police support seem to drop day by day.

So your  gang border hopped #Cool 

So where is the actual propaganda....?

LoA - Legends of Altis hmmm, you guys just made a big mistake. No one is able to take down the UNMC. PLF has tried but only took down the recruits and some privates. LoA wont be able to even make a difference.

LoA is just the next group of hobos that is comming for us. Maybe you hit some recruits or privates but be aware, you hit one of us? we will take you down.
What i like  about is how you keep calling em hobos but the fact both these gangs made a presence WAY before even the first UNMC came, they failed and these gangs where still here... and now this second UNMC is here.. and guess what? They are still here xD 

You might have shiny new gear that you never used but they have the old stuff and they damn know how to use it ;) 

Last edited by a moderator:
Noooo, not our apple trees ;(  .... What have they ever done to you ?

I will call my friends in Greenpeace and they will bring down hell on you for this !

What i like  about is how you keep calling em hobos but the fact both these gangs made a presence WAY before even the first UNMC came, they failed and these gangs where still here... and now this second UNMC is here.. and guess what? They are still here xD 

You might have shiny new gear that you never used but they have the old stuff and they damn know how to use it ;) 
hmmm all 3 groups took a break if my memory is right some for different reasons than the others so lets not play the who has been here longer than who game shall we 

Back