What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

LoA out!

Status
Not open for further replies.

demonlocks

Im here to tell that LoA is leaving.

First off all, LoA cool and Dok is banned for no good reason in my opinion, as I already told Ciaran we aren’t asking for a unban.

I can say for all LoA members that we have enjoyed our stay but recently we have met a lot of hate witch do not approve. We only see the server going one way - Down.

Remember Wilco I have no bad feeling I am referring to what happened, so please listen to what I have to say, This is constructive criticism.

My self I’ve been at the server since march 2014, been in the cop force for 2 mounts with killerrabbit and Dave as leaders witch worked really good. Since I returned about 2 weeks ago I seen lack of Roleplay from both Police and LoA and other rebels. I don’t like to see the server going this way. And I don’t like the report war at the forums. And the fact that YOU sir Wilco attend in such clear attitudes. Last night Me (LoA David) and “Cool” talked to Ciaran about our situation and he did not approved Wilcos behavior. As cool, Ciaran and I see it is from wilco side of the case is such that he does not address the lens to the subject, he clearly has his vote with the police.

With our conversation with Ciaran yesterday Ciaran agreed with us, and Quote “I can’t say anything to wilco he has the power, he’s the owner”.

Here is some screenshots from teamspeak after Cool was banned.

http://gyazo.com/f8455d7cda9ae5390dfaa16a18f79403

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8iwBM_YB1sE&feature=player_detailpage#t=58

http://gyazo.com/a1af8c1309150d395bc61ab0743b88f7

And most important off all: http://gyazo.com/a1af8c1309150d395bc61ab0743b88f7

So as a round up we’re out, are not looking for a apologize. 

- LoA David 

Not sure if I press like, it means I like that your leaving or that I like that post?

Not sure if i ever met you ingame, but of what I did meet of LoA I wasn't impressed, minimal Rp and the mindset of anything I don't agree with i will kill.

Ontop of that the dishonest reporting of other players, heavily editing your videos to try and get them banned when they were following server rules & laws to the letter, they were just sooooo angry that they didn't get it their way.

even when I was a medic you guys have very poor Rp,

Improve the Rp stay please, not learn lessons from others then fine leave no tears here.

Not sure if i ever met you ingame, but of what I did meet of LoA I wasn't impressed, minimal Rp and the mindset of anything I don't agree with i will kill.

Ontop of that the dishonest reporting of other players, heavily editing your videos to try and get them banned when they were following server rules & laws to the letter, they were just sooooo angry that they didn't get it their way.

even when I was a medic you guys have very poor Rp,

Improve the Rp stay please, not learn lessons from others then fine leave no tears here.
You must be new here ^-^. You will learn one day ;)  

You must be new here ^-^. You will learn one day ;)
I seem to have learnt alot more than you in my short time here.
I will always happily provide unedited video. What you did was dishonest manipulative and selfish.

I understand the reasons why you did it, go listen to the disbelief in your own video that another player dare shoot and kill you.

you and your friend lok destroyed Loa in my eyes in under 20 min

Sad to see you guys go, but I agree parts of the police worked as hard they could to get u banned for everything, aggressively like you guys played can also be good RP but they took it personally for some reason (10/10 cuz u wrecked them) 

Also the post that got u banned was really a show of how the police use the "not give a single fuck"-tactics they don't take any threat serious if not 5 meters away. IMO it was a cool operation from your side also cleaver but w/e they had already made up their mind about how bad they wanted u banned.

So to all gangs out there, get killed or get reported.

giphy.gif

1o8SX4p.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Well im sorry that some members done that towards you, its completely out of order to treat someone that way. Thank you for your time on this server. 

I wish you all the best in the future.

- Mitch

p.s Not all admins support that Cool, yes we hear about certain people and reputations, but if it took this long to get rid of them and they were breaking the rules as much as we heard, they must be doing something right in order to dodge the ban hammer. 

Its one thing having an opinion on someone, its another going on a witch hunt for them to try to get them banned. 

Instead of listening to warnings and upset players, you guys chose to blame everyone else. 

You could have simply adjusted your play style and there would have been no bannings or complaints. You can blame admins, police and other players all you like but I'm pretty sure you guys have had to defend yourself enough times in the last month or so that it would have made sense to just accept that maybe the problem was not everyone else's but with some of your own guys. 

I'm playing devils advocate here as you need bad guys on the server but I have seen a lot of trigger happy shooting and not a lot of RP at times. The cops are sorting things from their ends but some of the rebels needed to up their RP game. 

That said, farewell LoA guys. 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back