What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Load Storage Boxes

Eze

Unlinked
As the title states, I feel like there could be a load storage option, we already have unload storage, more of a quality of life suggestion for using the boxes.

Feel like this would only be a small addition so shouldn't really require much dev work.

These boxes are already a real good addition, but loading is the missing piece to make them perfect!!

Unless you can write the code, and when put in, it works perfectly, I wouldn't say stuff like this. 🙂
Didn’t mean it in a negative light mate, just thought it be similar in the aspects of unloading just reverse. 

hope it clears it up for you !

It's a -1 for me

It's easy to empty a crate in real life by tipping it over...

Can someone explain to me how this would make sense the other way around? When you have a bunch of items scattered on the floor, or in a car boot? You lifting the car up and pouring the contents into the container? 

The line between Quality of Life and Laziness is blurred a little too much here.

Can someone explain to me how this would make sense the other way around? When you have a bunch of items scattered on the floor, or in a car boot? You lifting the car up and pouring the contents into the container? 
Let's say you put the box underneath the car boot, you get inside the car and you push everything in...

There's many ways you could push things into a box, it's physics, pretty self explanatory.

Back