What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Loads of rare stuff

Merky

4 Snake skins camo helmets 

25 Mrd 500k each 

10 LRPS 550k each or 

1 Lite Black Carrier Rig offers 

2 100 round mags 450k each or 800k for 2 

Last edited by a moderator:
are they worth anything? can I wear them
Not really,

(9.3.2) UNMC clothing is unique to the people who have worked hard to become a part of the servers whitelisted rebels, only they are allowed to wear it. The only exception to this, is the UNMC Beret, like the police, this can only be exchanged with hiqh quality roleplay.

Heard there have been a few recent questions about vests from UNMC/Police so I'm not sure whether this still stands, but we have always been told never to drop our carrier rigs and to point them to this rule.

Not really,

(9.3.2) UNMC clothing is unique to the people who have worked hard to become a part of the servers whitelisted rebels, only they are allowed to wear it. The only exception to this, is the UNMC Beret, like the police, this can only be exchanged with hiqh quality roleplay.

Heard there have been a few recent questions about vests from UNMC/Police so I'm not sure whether this still stands, but we have always been told never to drop our carrier rigs and to point them to this rule.
You've been told to never drop them?... They CAN be taken... But not worn...

The rules stand, much like any of the others. If it's written there it has meaning.

i presume this would be the same for unmc gear. meaning you can wear it
^ Rule 9.3.2 shows you cannot wear UNMC gear.

Back