What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Local Cars Locked

Scott1994_

Los Santos Police
Los Santos Police
I think it would be good if they only way to get into local cars is if you pick locked them when moving too or something like that. The reason for this idea is because you get given a car to start with at the beginning and soon as people reach the city they ditch them and the car they are given and ditched all over the city. I also think it will be good because it means if you don't use your car and you do not have one, that taxi's will get used more and adds more RP with taxi's and helps these people that are making their own taxi companies. Also it stops locals cars being ditched everywhere because it's easy to smash your car up and then jump in another, which i think also adding local cars being locked when being moved will add more RP to the Tow's and taxi instead of just dealing with the NPC all the time.

It used to be like this, all parked local cars were locked and you couldent pull someone out of the car but it diden't stop there beeing dumped cars all over the place as you just used to hit the car and the driver got out

Don't get me wrong I get where your idea is going for RP with taxi and such but yea it was like that before and it hasent changed that much with them all being open now you would still go to town hall or taxi rank or the impound and there would be abandoned cars all over the shot still, maybe even worse back them tbh

Maybe if they added to the towing jobs that they can pick local broken cars up in the street and scrap them to make money? 

Police and G6 can tag them for impound but you need them to be free and about to do it unfortunately

But would be nice if mechanics could say apply for like a level5 job where they can self set for impounding, havein to apply for it as otherwise you could abuse the system ofcourse

Police and G6 can tag them for impound but you need them to be free and about to do it unfortunately

But would be nice if mechanics could say apply for like a level5 job where they can self set for impounding, havein to apply for it as otherwise you could abuse the system ofcourse
I like the idea, reason mention this is because there  is to many cars just laid about also it will stop which I’ve seen people steal a car literally go round corner smash the car and steal another one. Also would stop taxis just getting a local car when they smash there taxi. They will call for repairs instead just getting another car 

Back