What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Locals and deals

iSky0

I suggest the ability to offer drugs to locals outside gang turfs but when that happens, there will be less chance of locals accepting the trade, resulting in them calling the police (Drug deal reported dispatch to police) every time they reject.

Pros: More chance for residents to avoid gang tax

Cons: Can sometimes flood the police dispatch list

Good idea, I think it's unrealistic that the police can go to select areas on the map to find people dealing drugs. When in reality, drug crime can occur all over. 

Last edited by a moderator:
I suggest the ability to offer drugs to locals outside gang turfs but when that happens, there will be less chance of locals accepting the trade, resulting in them calling the police (Drug deal reported dispatch to police) every time they reject.

Pros: More chance for residents to avoid gang tax

Cons: Can sometimes flood the police dispatch list
Maybe not every dispatch but every 3th or 5th time that was unsuccessful. Because police dispatch would be overflowed with that dispatches and people in real emergencies calling for help  would be ignored

Id like to see possibly somewhere where you can call a dealer and have an NPC car turn up and you can sell large quantities to for less money than street selling but police would have a way of tracking this possibly and they could sting it, maybe only able to do it with 10+ cops on 

(My opinion and not of staff team) 

Back