What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Locals

Robin A

Banned
Not sure if its just me that's noticed but there seems to be bugger all locals around anymore, started noticing it about a week ago and its made selling coke take twice as long and to be honest not even worth the hassle. Considering coke is one of the main ways to make money its put a real dampen on my experience.

This can vary a lot tbh.

Lets say there are a lot of people at location A, and you are down at location B. Most locals are going to load in and spawn at location A. It also depends on if the server is under a lot of stress (peak times after 8pm etc)

Im no Dev but this is what I have experienced personally. There are also numerous other ways to make money on the server than selling drugs!

This can vary a lot tbh.

Lets say there are a lot of people at location A, and you are down at location B. Most locals are going to load in and spawn at location A. It also depends on if the server is under a lot of stress (peak times after 8pm etc)

Im no Dev but this is what I have experienced personally. There are also numerous other ways to make money on the server than selling drugs!

I can say the spawn location thing in some locations was either moved or extremely lowered

I can say the spawn location thing in some locations was either moved or extremely lowered
Yes for sure it was lowered, in tequila-la-la there's hardly any locals that spawn in there anymore and usually you would get atleast 10 sales from the locals chilling in there. They dont spawn outside either.

Yes for sure it was lowered, in tequila-la-la there's hardly any locals that spawn in there anymore and usually you would get atleast 10 sales from the locals chilling in there. They dont spawn outside either.
Same issue with grove and dutch london barely any locals its almost like 10 sales every 20 mins not even exagerating

This is a worry for sure.

Drug Dealing seems to be the main (some would say only viable option) source of illegal income for most criminals and gangs.

It probably creates the most rp and interactions between all the criminals and Gangs in the city:

Large gangs importing the drugs and making deals with mid level gangs and controlling turfs and forcing taxes.

Mid level gangs seeking the large gangs out to make deals and acting as wholesalers and seeking smaller gangs or solo dealers for customers.

Small gangs, solo crims or new crims looking for their supply of drugs to sell on the Large gangs turf. 

The drug trade brings all levels of crims together in different ways, there is a fluctuating and competitive market for Sellers and buyers, rivalries and wars created and all this would cease if the Drug trade was no longer profitable and lucrative. 

Would hate for a trend that's occurring to become the norm, supposed crims/gangs turning into fulltime/permanent taxi drivers.    

I couldn't agree more. I personally hate that most criminals are slowly turning into fulltime/permanent taxi drivers, when they should be promoting criminal roleplay. I feel like the sudden change needs to be reverted or perhaps a fix needs to be implemented that helps with the server performance but still keeps it viable to be a drug dealer as it creates a ton of roleplay for gangs/criminals on the server overall.

Not sure if my ugly mug is turning customers away but as well as the lack of locals to sell to, I am definitely experiencing way more refusals from locals also

Back