What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

locked out of old account

nevin79

hi my name is nevin  i was apart of this community back a few years ago and im actually locked out of my account under the name Nevin . ive lost the email linked to the account is there any way i can get back on to it from you guys side ??

hi my name is nevin  i was apart of this community back a few years ago and im actually locked out of my account under the name Nevin . ive lost the email linked to the account is there any way i can get back on to it from you guys side ??
I believe a few months back accounts that were inactive were purged for people who who are active and wanted the forum names, this may of been the case in your regard. Its probably best to open a ticket on discord and go down that route 🙂

my account is still there as ive searched it and found it but see i no longer have access to the email in which i created the account in . ill get discord set up and see can i speak to some one if nothing can be sorted from here 

Back