What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Lockers and changing room at the mineshaft

Smith

Krypton
Unlinked
Suggestion:

Implement 2 things:

1 - Changing room at the mineshaft. Perhaps this could be a small portacabin of some sort just outside? Something where people can change their outfit. Some of us like to dress in work clothes when mining; it would be nice to be able to change in/out of these on site.

2 - A locker system. When mining, it is very risky having to leave your goods in a vehicle that you almost certainly cannot see from inside the mineshaft. Some people resort to leaving all their goods in a box on the floor and then ferrying them to their vehicles, however, both methods are (imo) too risky, and can put people off mining. Their is plently of opportunity to rob people with mined goods as they are just leaving as is.

My suggestion would be to implement a locker system where you can rent a locker for say 15-30mins that you can lock your goods in.

Pros:

More people mining, as it would become a bit safer.

Enhanced RP with people encouraged to switch to a different outfit at the mine.

Cons:

Slightly harder to rob people mining (though IMO this is a pretty shitty thing to do as is, I think their is still sufficient opportunity to rob miners with the new system).

Dev work

Back