What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Lockpicking vehicles as mechanic - GTA RP - FIVEM

Slippy8

Hi, I have tried to find out in RP but no one seems to know so I thought I would ask here. Maybe a couple months ago as a mechanic there used to be a lockpick device you can use, like a welding thing that was very loud and set off the car alarm. This was taken away in an update and there was a new mechanic level system. So my question is, what level mechanic is the lockpick device available and how is it accessed? Before there was the F6 job menu which showed it, now there is the Capslock circular menu but it is not there. I appreciate your time to reply. 

i dont think mechanics have it anymore, though it has been suggested that lockpicks are introduced for a future update

it wasn't a suggestion it's always been a future WIP gotta get vital stuff and cores sorted first

But they already had it working, I guess they took it off to stop new people stealing parked trucks full of stuff. 

But they already had it working, I guess they took it off to stop new people stealing parked trucks full of stuff. 
it was probably taken away as people would be mechanic job to steal shit as their was no normal lock picks 

Back