What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Logged in, took out my car to my inventory empty

Status
Not open for further replies.
Steam ID: 76561198371444543

Character ID: 96388

When did this happen: 11/14/23

Summary: Logged in, took out my car to my inventory empty

Full Description:
I parked my car, to fly out yesterday around 9pm at the ranger station, Ive flown in now, and my cars inventory is completely empty, i had 4 sacred crates in the boot and meds in the dash... I had issues with my head around 8.30ish where i continued to log in multiple times, my car however was for some reason impounded and not out (unknown) like it usually would do, i headed to the impound took it out and everything was fine, now today there is nothing in there..

Images / Video's
No Evidence as it happened over the course of 2 days.. other than maybe my logs regarding my head crashing and me then pulling my car out of impound at an irregular time and then parking it elsewhere

For more clarification I got it out of Insurance impound after it was impounded instead of out(unknown) at around 9pm 13/11/23 and then parked it at the ranger station after in due course after checking my crates were all still there at that time.

The Head popping to impound happened in such a quick timeframe i dont believe it was any kind of RP situation involved. It also popped in the sandy shore area slightly off the roads so unlikely anyone wouldve seen it during that time. But as i stated above it would usually just go to out(unknown) until next storm 

From the looks of it your vehicle was found by someone later on in the night so either you didn't park it properly or one of the times when you attempted to pull it out of parking it didn't spawn properly and you would've pulled it out again which would've duplicated it and someone could've found that one.

Ah okay mate! Bit odd and it’s a shame when I definitely put everyone away properly must’ve been where it went into impound instead of going out (unknown) something must’ve occurred 

thanks for getting back to me and taking a look into it 🙂 

Sorry, either we've been unable to reproduce this bug with enough detail, or its not been considered a bug.
Nevertheless, we appreciate your efforts, please do not be discouraged in submitting new bug reports going forward.​

200.gif

Thread locked & moved to Rejected

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back