What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Logging out whilst on duty

CST Saccar

I have a question regarding the NHS duty I'd like to ask.

So, here's the situation. I have arrived at the hospital, revived about 4-5 patients, that were there, there are 3 more on the ground there and 4-5 more on the way to the hospital (nothing unusual). If I have to go off, do I have the right to say "I am sorry I am not treating any more patients, because I have to go off duty" and disconnect at some point, or is it considered to be combat logging, since I am somewhat engaged in RP with all the patients that are still there ?

Thanks for the answer.

As a medic, I am a lot in these situations, especially in the morning. At 1045 I go off to eat and sometimes there are civilians down. What I do then is just say "sorry, I have to go to my house and eat with my wife, I'll enable the civilian defibrilators, I wish you good luck". Then I walk to one of these siderooms in the hospital (where there are beds in kavala) and I go off there.

You can indeed do it with RP, like saying you send a request to other medics to come assist or indeed enable the defib for civilians. Remember that this is a game after all and real life must come first. Don't instantly log out but don't feel obliged to revive everyone before you go.

Cant really be combat logging since (combat isnt really happening is it ) as a medic since you never get into combat cause its agains the rules to initiate on you and you dont have a gun . So its pretty much a normal dissconect as long as there is noone talking to you while you do it or you tell them i have bussines that need taking care of use the defibs while im away you should be fine.

The problem is that sometimes, when I try to explain this, some people refuse to accept it and needless to say, can become quite aggressive. Thus I needed to be 100% sure that I can tell them I do have right to go off duty whenever I need to.

Been there many times .... “I can’t help you , my defibs have died and I’ve no more supplies , I gotta go *other hospital* and resupply” log off 

Back