What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Login on time statspage server 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

DELETER

Server 1 is not logging logins in. to the statspage anymore :/ last time server 1 log login was from d. d. 16 

Server 1 is not logging logins in. to the statspage anymore :/ last time server 1 log login was from d. d. 16 
I've already mentioned it to Wilco, I think the whole login recording system is going to be removed as it slows down the stats page too much.

Yeah this is a pretty critical system for police. It's what we use in order to track inactivity, and promotion eligibility. 

@Wilco@Ciaran

It's what I mentioned the other day, is it worth re-looking into this if its so critical to the police?
I notice the length of times for logins stored are pretty high, maybe just restrict it to only the last month of logins or something?

Same here for the NHS, its imortant information for us. How should we check if somebody has actually played on the server before applying to the NHS?

Its very frustrating because I patrolled over 40hours last week on server 1 but there is no way it will be able to be used to show police command how active I am because it isnt logged.

May I ask which part of the system is the bottleneck @Wilco? If it is a problem on the database being queried each time on the backend, why not just cache the results for say 12 hours or use something like Redis on the backend? Or if one wanted to go a little further, let me know how the data is stored and I'll build my own stats system as a prototype so not all the work falls to just you and Ciaran, since this is a relatively simple task to outsource I think.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back