What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Logs of shared parking

Display

Brief Summary:
Adding logs of shared parking between factions, gangs, and organisations that can be added to their own discord to see who is pulling out and putting back in what car and when.

Detailed Suggestion:

Honestly think this is just in general a good idea to keep a track of everything, for example what time a truck was pulled out to mining ect ect or just in general what cars were taken out of the shared parking and by who. Could be simply added as to something similar like the shops notifications in discord, you can see if the employee of the same takes out or puts stuff in with a time and name. Where instead of saying Shop stocked it could say Car taken and Car inserted or something a long those lines.

The Pros:
General thing that I feel like a lot of people would like and benefits everyone to keep a track of whats happening and whats going in or not.

The Cons:
Dev Work (Dont know how much)

Does this suggestion change balance on the server ?
No

But isn't that the beauty of RP? Imagine if you have a rat inside? 🤔 those kind of high sufisticated logging system wouldnt be a part of street gangs. And that would 100% change the outcome of RP.

Even the webhook for discord doesn't tell anymore who bought the item from a shop.

-1 from me for that reason

Fully agree with @Bobinz

It is a nice idea etc. But it is always nice to have a feeling of betrayal!

-1, Gangs are meant to be built on trust, and this is just removing potential RP.

I love the idea however it does not make sense, the police have this as there all service vehicles were as a gangs car park are all personal vehicles

-1 wouldn't make sense for gangs to have this as, would gangsters log if a car has been taken out ? Its all about trust in my opinion. 

do like the idea just not for gangs i dont think

Why should you be able to check logs who took what vehicle and when. Specialy since gang storage are privatly owned vehicles.

For gangs i find it a potential metagaming issue.

Back