What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Lonewolf [TGG] (Action: Ban Issued 29/10/2014)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Starsky

(Un)Retired Memester
Name of the person you are reporting (in-game name): Lonewolf [TGG]

Time & Date this happened: 24th October @ 5:00PM - 6:00PM

Description of what happened: Was with a bunch of people interested in TFU in which I took them on a small operation looking for some Ifrits who had killed a hostage, while going along to Athira, we stopped at Agios Service Station to deal with a robbery in progress, when we got there, we decamped from our Hunter and we were instantly shot at by the [TGG] gang, no roleplay whatsoever so practically RDM, but I have no evidence of that. Except Walt killed Lonewolf, and the evidence I have shows him combat logging most likely to save his gear, and later on, reconnecting.

Have you tried to resolve with the player before posting?: No.

Please post video evidence/screenshots here
(This is almost a must! without this you have no solid evidence)

7CYd3fW.jpg

ufZgme2.jpg
MSEdbwd.jpg

May I ask how this was RDM as well as you all got out of a hunter with massive guns out when we are mid robbery - are you telling me that if you saw us you wouldnt shoot us on site.  And he doesnt ragequit 20times a day it happened twice.  Finally he says that he doesnt want to get banned over something like this and he is willing to pay any costs of the money that he duped and if he can't afford it I will pay for any costs that he cannot afford.

Last edited by a moderator:
I have handed my gear in and further money.I have also done the time in prison , and become a changed man.I regret doing this and I have said sorry to the cops I had killed.Its up to the admins now whether or not ill stay on this amazing server.I have had a great time untill this happened and I can not say sorry enough.I have spoken to SGT.Mr Jelly

May I ask how this was RDM as well as you all got out of a hunter with massive guns out when we are mid robbery - are you telling me that if you saw us you wouldnt shoot us on site.  And he doesnt ragequit 20times a day it happened twice.  Finally he says that he doesnt want to get banned over something like this and he is willing to pay any costs of the money that he duped and if he can't afford it I will pay for any costs that he cannot afford.
Opening fire on us instantly without roleplay, is RDM. We are officers, we abide by the rules as to not open fire instantly, our job is to improve roleplay; not damage it.

I have handed my gear in and further money.I have also done the time in prison , and become a changed man.I regret doing this and I have said sorry to the cops I had killed.Its up to the admins now whether or not ill stay on this amazing server.I have had a great time untill this happened and I can not say sorry enough.I have spoken to SGT.Mr Jelly
You have not said sorry to any of us from our incident. And you have combat logged multiple times. Your god damn gang even has rules stating that:

1. Always role play and do not break character
2. We do not RDM or VDM 
4. You must know and obey the server rules
Furthermore, I never classed this ban request as RDM, I classed it as a combat log from one of your members, I don't have the evidence to suffice it being an RDM. But I do have evidence of one of your members combat logging and rejoining to save gear after being killed.

Mr.Jelly I spoken to you in-game and give you my gear and you also said to say this on the forum to try and save your place on the server. Ok I am done here its up to the admins to chose whether or not I get banned or not but in the mean time im going to have a nice birthday.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back