What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Looking for a barn (FOUND ONE, HIDE PLEASE)

Khandamir

Currently residing in Los Santos
As title says.. Looking for a barn. Contact me in private if you have one for sale as we all know what might happen if it's all done in public =P. Don't mind my statspage saying I'm poor, I've got someone funding me what I need to complete the deal.

Preferably one relatively close to a seller.

Last edited by a moderator:
Don't forget to secure your purchase with M&S Third Party Services!

Don't forget to secure your purchase with M&S Third Party Services!
Appreciated, but no one in their right mind would scam the Montana Family. It would be a certain death sentence not just for them, but for anyone associated with them, including friends, family, children, pets and ex lovers. They would not be able to show their faces ever again. Our influence reaches far and wide.

Appreciated, but no one in their right mind would scam the Montana Family. It would be a certain death sentence not just for them, but for anyone associated with them, including friends, family, children, pets and ex lovers. They would not be able to show their faces ever again. Our influence reaches far and wide.
Our records show multiple barns scams by large rebel groups in the past week, your capital will be at risk!

Back